1. download HTML file from my server - or
2. Store HTML files on the Clie for editing and then
3. Edit the HTML file on my Clie (ideally being able to add images to the page)
4. Preview the amended page on my Clie
5. Upload the HTML file and image to my server.
I've seen one or two basic FTP programs, but are there any integrated web editing programs?
I think that is the website for it. (I might be wrong - no time to check ) But, you will have to work with the .HTML in all plain-text, ie you type in all of the HTML like in NotePad. Then when done, you can save the file, and upload it.
The program is basically a file manager with both image viewing capabilities, and a text-editing add-on.