well its really up to what your looking for...
TJ25 vs SJ22:
1) OS 5 vs OS4- Now IMHO OS5 does not have much "freeware" softwares only becuz the free apps' last updates are mostly in 2001-2002. but for me i think OS5 would be better since alot of the software companies are coming up with compatible versions and i would say in the long run more and more softwares are gonna require OS5 to operate (i.e. NESEM<===i'm dreaming of it)
2) 11MB Ram vs 15MB Ram- Although both are advertised as having 16MB RAMs only 11MB is gonna be available to use on the TJ25. So if you dont plan on getting a memory stick to run apps off it, this might be an important factor
3) Lithium-ion polymer vs Lithium-ion- I absolutely have no idea what the difference in that word "polymer" means. Although I believe the TJ25 have a slightly shorter battery life then the SJ22.
Palm Organizer App:
1) Graffiti® 2 vs Regular- I've never had a chance to use Graffiti 2 but from what ppl are saying its a must have app
1) Clie Launcher vs None- If you already purchased a launcher program previously then you got nothing to worry about. But if you havent, you can use the Clie Launcher and run apps off memory sticks. Although if you purchased SJ22 you can always buy another launcher software for about $12.
There are different trial version softwares for both Clie. But you can always download the ones you like from palmgear or handango anyway. So this shouldnt be a big decision making deal for you.