Help! I have bought my version 1.0 software yesterday and I have the following questi
I have bought my version 1.0 software yesterday and I have the following questions :
1) I installed version 1.0 first and then I tried to remove it so that I could install version 1.1. I used "Clie File" program to remove "CF Utility" but I could not remove the "CF Driver" program. As a result, what I am using now, is Version 1.1 CF Uility + Version 1.0 CF Driver. How to remove the old version driver ?
2) It is rather painful to use the software. Everytime I recorded video, the moment I saved the file, my machine crashed. Worsestill, the Clie camera cannot read any card at all as if there is nothing inside.
3) I have fully charged my Clie at night time. The next morning, the battery of my clie fully drained. What is wrong?
4) It seems to me that either MS or Cf can only be used at one time. They do not work together at the same time. Can we access data and info on MS and CF at the same time?
1 check the driver version from the utility, not the sony info... if it is still 1.0, uninstall the driver by using the cf utility itself...
2. yeah, the 1.1 version seems to have more bugs and problems than 1.0
3. take this question the the general forum, there are threads on this and it is doubtful that this has anything to do with the cf driver.
4. read the manual that came with the software, please... you can use both sometimes, but not always