Here is the original link in japanese: http://www.nccl.sony.co.jp/download...7-01/index.html
and the excite translation
Guidance of a "PEG-NX70 V-NX60 "memory stick PRO" correspondence system software update program"
this update program -- a part of system software -- a function is updated and "memory stick PRO" is made usable
* On "memory stick PRO" in AudioPlayer Reproduction of an MP3 file
* Reproduction of the animation file on "memory stick PRO" in MoviePlayer
* Animation videotape recording of a up to [ "memory stick PRO" in MovieRecorder ]
* Reproduction of the recording of a up to [ "memory stick PRO" in VoiceRecorder ], and the voice file on "memory stick PRO"
* Personal computer connection by MSImport and MSExport
* In addition, reading and writing to "memory stick PRO" in memory stick correspondence application http://www.nccl.sony.co.jp/products/common/info20.html
Since the restriction matter when it being alike and using "memory stick PRO" is carried, please use "memory stick PRO" with this update module after confirming the contents.
Music data recorded by SonicStage Record reproduction cannot be carried out in Atrack3 form.
The target products [ program / this ] are as follows.
o PEG-NX70 V-NX60
(Model for Japan)
Here The installation method using HotSync is explained.
beforehand -- installation of attachment in "KURIE" CD-ROM CLIE Palm Desktop software is installed, and it sets up so that HotSync may be made.
For details, please read the handling description of "KURIE."
Moreover, please check the availability of a main part beforehand.
the size of this update module -- about -- It is 212KB. in order to update correctly -- this -- A twice [ more than ] as many availability as this is required.
Please do update work after deleting application with an unnecessary main part, when there is not sufficient empty domain.
The following procedures perform the check of an availability.
1. The tap of the home icon of a main part is carried out, and a home screen is displayed.
2. The tap of the menu icon is carried out and "information" is chosen.
3. If the tap of the "size" of the screen lower part is carried out, an availability will be displayed on the screen upper part.
Please carry out soft reset of the "KURIE" main part before update.
Please refer to the handling description of "KURIE" for details.
The procedure of update is as follows.
* [MSProNX_jpJP.prc] is downloaded from a chestnut food port page.
When selection of opening this file from the above-mentioned place, "saving this file on a disk" is displayed by the WEB browser, please carry out selection saved on a disk, and be sure to perform after downloading in a personal computer.
* CLIE Palm Desktop is started.
* Please click "installation" icon.
An "installation tool" screen is displayed.
* The user name to be used is chosen from the "user (U):" list of "installation."
* "An addition (A)" is clicked.
* The file "MSProNX_jpJP.prc" downloaded by 1. is chosen, and "(O) to open" is clicked.
* "An end (D)" is clicked.
It is next time now. It was ready for being installed at the time of HotSync.
* A "KURIE" main part is placed on a clay dollar, and the HotSync button is pushed.
With this HotSync is performed and a file required for update is installed in "KURIE."
The details about HotSync should read the handling description of "KURIE."
* On the screen of a "KURIE" main part
"Please carry out the tap of the lower button and reset a main part."
Since the message to say is displayed, please carry out the tap of this button and reset a "KURIE" main part.
A "KURIE" main part is again reset after starting.
The update module installed above becomes effective.
In addition, when this update module is installed using a memory stick etc., please be sure to perform soft reset of a "KURIE" main part.
[The check method of installation]
The check method of whether installation was correctly completed in below is explained.
* The tap of the [CLIE Files] icon is carried out from a [home] screen.
* When the right-hand side of the best stage of a screen serves as "MS", the tap of the character of "MS" is carried out and a "main part" is chosen.
* The tap of the icon at the upper right of an item column is carried out. It sets up so that version information may be displayed.
* A list is made to scroll and it checks that the following name and each version are displayed.
DB name Version
Avx VFSSrc 1.1