Join Date: Nov 2005
From above post:
Track Print Email Share
view post Posted on 20/6/2007, 23:55 Quote Quote
Location- Mobile Zone -
Here you have Unlock patch for Treo 600 - with firmware versione 3.05.
In this you'll find instruction to use with this firmware, or for downgrade.
*** Important ***
Before updating or unlocking your Treo 600 firmware it is strongly recommended that you write down all the
information from the Phone Info screen. With the wireless mode on, open the Phone app, and press Menu then "I",
write down ALL the info you see there inlcuding your Treo 600's IMEI number. There have been cases that after
upgrading the Firmware these values get screwed up, in this case you can use Tokenwriter to fix them later.
*** For who have pre 3.05 firmware ***
Download the latest firmware from Palm
7. Reset the phone. It will now be locked. Follow steps in part B
*** For who have 3.05/3.06 firmware ***
1. If you have installed any software that automatically turns the wireless on, disable it. (ie. TreoOffOn,
TreoGuard, Technician, etc.)
2. Unzip and all the files from this zip to your computer.
3. Copy all of the files from this zip file to the Install Tool.
4. Turn off Wireless Mode and plug your Treo into the charger.
5. Run the application called GSM Updater. Do not turn on the wireless or reset while running.
6. After the update has completed, reset the Treo.
7. To test that the phone is unlocked, insert a SIM card from another operator and turn on Wireless Mode.
8. If the unlikely even that the unlock doesn't work, hard reset the Treo and then repeat again from step 3.
Th-55 U, T/X, TG-50, Handspring Deluxe (3) and PSP user.