I have two Chinese movies that I want English dubbing to be put on.
I have a srt file (the file with the dubbing) and two files for each chinese movie.
They are labeled CD1 and CD2. How do I get the srt file to dubb both of them?
Do I somehow open up the srt file and split it into halves and apply to each one of hte CD files?
What I meant by labeled CD is .... TITLEOFMOVIECD1.AVI TITLEOFMOVIECD2.AVI
Sort of that format.
Reasons why NX70V is the best...
1. Supports and has Sony Memory Stick slot available
2. Supports and has Compact Flash slot available
3. Cheaper than later models
4. Has a Camera
5. Supports BlueTooth MS
6. Supports Wi-Fi LAN
7. Can Play Movies and Music
8. Supports NES/GBA/Sega/TG-16 emulators
9. Comes with an awesome media controller
10. More reasons later...