Start sell your software through www.explorepda.com
Distribute your software through explorepda.com
If you are a developer looking to distribute your software or a mobilephone user who needs software or tips, the recently launched explorepda.com website may be just what you need.
The site is well laid out and has software sections for Android,Blackberry,iPhone, Smartphone, Symbian, Linux and Blackberry mobile devices.
Freeware, shareware, and commercial products are available to visitors. explorePDA.com keeps 25% of the software price cost in return for the processing of credit card, online, fax, phone, and mailed-in orders, and developers receive the other 75% when over $100 is accumulated.