It's strange because when I got it to work the first time it showed that 28 MB was being used from my 128, and then I re-downloaded from the link and installed and then format and I wasn't getting the result I got the first time.
I followed what you said on post number 15 and thought I would look at my TH55's FATFS creator ID and changed the FAT32 patch to the Same ID. I also changed the version ID back to 548.
What made me think that something was changed is because the re-downloaded one I got had the same creator ID and the same version ID as the one you changed for the UX.
Now that beauty has been stolen life is now no longer living.