Shortcuts: Mobile | Active Topics | Newest Posts | Latest Freeware | Private Messaging | Contribute News | Archive 
NEWS
Search News
Browse by Category
News History
1SRC News RSS Feed
1SRC Podcast RSS Feed
Contribute News
FORUMS
Topic Specific
News
General
Applications
Games
Video
Deals & Promos
Developers
E-books
Mac / Linux
Medical
Podcast
Skins & Backgrounds
Wireless
Off-Topic
Audio/Video
Cellphones
Digital Cameras
Gaming
Gadgets & Gizmos
Non-Palm OS PDAs
PCs/Laptops
Tech Web
palm
pre
Foleo
T|X-Series
Z-Series
LifeDrive
Zire
Treo
Tungsten
Older Palms
Sony
VZ-Series
TH-Series
UX-Series
TJ-Series
NX-Series
TG-Series
NZ-Series
Older Clies
Tapwave
Zodiac
Garmin
iQue
Other Licensees
AlphaSmart
Fossil
Group Sense
Kyocera
LG
Samsung
Site Specific
Arcade
Comment/Suggest
FREEWARE
Search Freeware
Applications
Ebooks
Skins
Backgrounds
ABOUT US
Contact Us
Contribute News
About Us
Privacy Statement
LOW PRICE SEARCH

Search for the lowest prices:†

LINKS

Go Back   1src Forums > Topic Specific > General
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2010, 10:54 PM   #1
laixuezhen

Acekard, R4i, M3i, EZ Flash Cards Works withNintendo DSi 1.4.1 Update

About the 7th of September, 2010, a new firmware update was launched by Nintendo generally called the 1.4.1 update. There are numerous small variations of this update, named 1.4.1E in Europe, 1.4.1U in the nation, and 1.4.1C or 1.4.2 in a range of Parts of asia. However, the visual interface of all these updates are similar. Nintendo have claimed that this new update enhances the spine-end within the Nintendo DSi's firmware. The one obvious difference, however, is that often most flash cards were blocked on the console. This looks like it's the sole reason for the popular Nintendo DSi update. The first one to announce that their card was compatible with 1.4.1 was the EZ Flash team. The EZ Flash Vi card, their flagship DSi compatible card, was announced as simply suitable for the DSi 1.4.1 update without having to flash the EZ Flash Vi's firmware. The reason is the handcrafted card had passed with flying colors and was never even blocked. First to push out a a true fix for the 1.4.1 update was the Acekard 2i, manufactured because of the Acekard team. Some of software was already released to allow users to manually flash his or her cards to produce the DSi compatible. It's paramount that the card just isn't removed and the console not put off while in the updating process, otherwise destruction of the greeting card can be done during the upgrading process. Once updated, the icon should update to Alex Rider: Stormbreaker as well as Acekard 2i will be works with the DSi 1.4.1 update. Donít like the ps jailbreak update.
Hot on the heels in the Acekard 2i was the M3i Zero team. The M3 team originally produced the M3 DS Real and R4 DS Simply cards to compete with the R4 or R4 DS when Nintendo DS cards were still in its infancy. Their new flagship DSi card also had a patch released for it. The icon updates, as the Acekard does, to Alex Rider: Storm breaker as well as the M3i Zero becomes works with the DSi 1.4.1U firmware.
Finally, the R4i SDHC card has also been updated of sorts for being compatible. As for this time there has not yet been a patch to update the R4i card outright to the 1.4.1 firmware. However, a 'new' card has long been created by the R4i team that's 1.4.1 compatible. Existing 1.4 iterations from the R4i SDHC card haven't been updated to get compatible, but the R4 team claim they are currently implementing a fix.
laixuezhen is offline   Reply With Quote