Anyone heard anything about the Hitch USB bridge by Sima? Hitch USB Transfer Device (Sima)
"Hitch makes transferring files on the go a snap – all without a computer! Hitch can connect USB devices such as digital cameras, digital audio/video players, USB flash drives and more."
* Works with all major USB devices – iPodTM and other Digital Media Players, Digital Cameras, Thumb Drives, Video Cameras, and more!
* Speedy scroll wheel for easy navigation
* No computer needed!
* USB 2.0 Compliant Device
* Upgradeable, LINUX based Operating System
* Reads MP3 Tag info and digital camera PTP Databases
* Supports Media Transfer Protocol (MTP)
* Bright, backlit LCD screen
* Charges USB Devices
* Rechargable Battery
The product site FAQs also mention devices "supporting the Mass-Storage Device Standards".
I am curious if this would work between a Palm device and a USB flash drive? Seems plausible. I cannot run out and buy one to try at this time, but if it works I would be very happy.
Anyone tried it? Any thoughts?