Join Date: Feb 2004
I too upgrade to TX from T3 for almost 1 week. I too faces lot of craches & soft reset after installing all my 3rd party softwares. Problems like:
1) When loading Blazer, alway soft reset.
2) When doing backup (using backbuddyVFS), half way through it just soft reset.
3) When restoring, same thing, half way through it just soft reset again.
My 3rd party softwares include:
zlauncher (version with bugs fixed by zztech)
After days of installation, hard reset, installation, hard reset.......I finally stabled my TX.
Found out that:
1) Blazer is always startup slow (Screen turn blank for almost 7 seconds) after installing a software.
2) Font4OS5 & Textplus will crash Blazer. Therefore, to use blazer, these 2 software must be diabled.
Refer to attached list of the 3rd party software's version and the sequence of installation. After each software installation, I always run backupbuddyPro and found no soft reset anymore.
Hope this will help u guys out there having the same issues as mine.