Originally Posted by troydl
Someone may find this handy =)
1. Set my laptop WIFI settings SSID to "HOTSYNC"
2. Select AD-HOC as the operating mode.
3. Select channel 7 (and no WEP)
4. Select WIRELESSLAN on my TH55 and scanned for the SSID above
5. Selected that SSID with No WEP
6. Set the connect mode as AD-HOC and use channel 7
7. set IP address to 192.168.0.2, set PC address to something near it like 192.168.0.1
, set Gateway to PCs IP Address.
8. Set DNS to auto
9. save the settings and go back to Hotsync app
10. Set Modem Hotsync to "Network"
11. Set Lansync options to "Local Hotsync"
12. Set Primary PC name to !!
13. Set Primary PC address to the IP address given by the PC's HOTSYNC App(right click PC Hotsync icon on tray, check network-> select setup-> select network tab-> TCPIP setting and then the subnet mask and IP address is displayed)
14. Perform wireless hotsync by pressing the HOTSYNC logo.