PDA

View Full Version : Help with Fish Tycoon

Pages : 1 [2] 3

xAtlas
06-20-2006, 09:00 PM
This is the coolest game ever! I've been just playin around with the fishies and I've come up with a Razorback Goldbulb LOL. Sweet! My own monster goldfish! lmao

xAtlas
06-20-2006, 09:04 PM
Okay, I downloaded the Hex workshop but I cannot find a 000003A0 for the life of me. Closest I have is a 000003AC and 000000A0...Is there anything else I can do to get this??

Thanks!

Charsagnel: You don't need to do that. Besides it doesnt work because it changes anytime the game gets saved so it'd be worthless. Besides, the hex code he posted doesn't exist in the game file. It "might have" at the time he opened the file but we are beyond that point most likely. Data gets altered. You know how it goes.

Anyway, if you really want to get ahead, just use the time cheat. Breed Golden Goldbulbs like a rabid dog on acid. They sell for $45 ea. max (tested it myself). Adjust the time ahead 2 hours after you get them pregnant and they'll be born teenager when you start the game.

NOTE: You must close the game BEFORE adjusting the time and OPEN it ONLY after the time has been adjusted. You have to close completely out of the game (ads and all). In about 30 minutes, you should have about $6000 roughly.

xAtlas
06-20-2006, 09:30 PM
On a side note: Great-Sail Groupers sell pretty fast at $48 ea.

Here's what I've come up with. I've been keepin track on paper.

Greenfin Carp + Flagged Stickfish = Great Sail Grouper
Speckled Fatfish + Greenfin Carp = Razorback Flashfish
Greenfin Carp + Golden Goldbulb = Stubby Stickfish
Great Sail Grouper + Razorback Fatfish = Greenfin Comet
Greenfin Comet + Razorback Fatfish = Razorback Goldbulb
Greenfin Carp + Greenfin Comet = Greenfin Grouper
Razorback Goldbulb + Greenfin Carp = Razorback Stickfish
Greenfin Grouper + Greenfin Carp = Greenfin Leaffish
Wasp Fatfish + Greenfin Carp = Crimson Flashfish

REBORN
06-20-2006, 10:09 PM
Charsagnel: You don't need to do that. Besides it doesnt work because it changes anytime the game gets saved so it'd be worthless. Besides, the hex code he posted doesn't exist in the game file. It "might have" at the time he opened the file but we are beyond that point most likely. Data gets altered. You know how it goes. Hmmmmm? I decided to test your point, and it came back as inconclusive. I've been playing the game since May, and I was able to find the data that needs to be changed again today. Trust me it's there!!! It took me 2 days to find the darn thing at first, but finally found it!

Here's a better option on finding 000003A0 within the file.......

Click on Edit, then Goto, type in 000003A0, Make sure Hex is picked, and beginning of file is picked. Click go and that will bring you right to it.
Replace the two columns to the right of the flashing cursor with F6C9 9A3B.

That should do it.

Also..... The "Offset" of any type of file never changes. The value of it does.

Hope this helps some!

xAtlas
06-21-2006, 12:46 AM
Hmmmmm? I decided to test your point, and it came back as inconclusive. I've been playing the game since May, and I was able to find the data that needs to be changed again today. Trust me it's there!!! It took me 2 days to find the darn thing at first, but finally found it!

Here's a better option on finding 000003A0 within the file.......

Click on Edit, then Goto, type in 000003A0, Make sure Hex is picked, and beginning of file is picked. Click go and that will bring you right to it.
Replace the two columns to the right of the flashing cursor with 983A 983A.

That should do it.

Also..... The "Offset" of any type of file never changes. The value of it does.

Hope this helps some!

Sorry chief. It's not there. Are you using PP version or PC version? I'm on the PC version.

xAtlas
06-21-2006, 12:48 AM
Back to the topic - I bred a "Crimson Fire-Arrow". Sells like Ice Cream on a hot summer day at $70 ea.

Spined Goldshark + Crimson Flashfish = Crimson Fire-Arrow
21 x $70 = $1470 per tank :)

xAtlas
06-21-2006, 12:53 AM
Reborn: I found it. It's not listed as 000003A0 but 0000038A BUT

If you open the workshop and go to EDIT > GOTO > Type 000003A0 -> make sure you have HEX selected and NOT decimal! And it will work.

CoRST7
06-22-2006, 01:54 PM
I have an aerator and a heater for my tank and my young fish keep dying before I can earn enough money to advance my tank. I have to keep starting over...What am I doing wrong??? Please help me!!!

xAtlas
06-22-2006, 07:09 PM
I have an aerator and a heater for my tank and my young fish keep dying before I can earn enough money to advance my tank. I have to keep starting over...What am I doing wrong??? Please help me!!!

stop mixing breeds. breed 2 of the same kinds until you earn enough money to research environment. After you go to level 2, your mixed baby fish will have a much higher chance of living.

Oh. And you don't need an aerator yet. Wait until you get to lvl 2 environment. Your common fish (unmixed) will survive without it.

grib
06-24-2006, 02:05 PM
CAN ANY BODY HELP?
How do you get a twin fin spotanus?????

xAtlas
06-24-2006, 05:16 PM
CAN ANY BODY HELP?
How do you get a twin fin spotanus?????

What are you trying to breed? You may be able to use another fish. Twin Fins you get by chance if you don't have one.

grib
06-25-2006, 11:37 AM
do you know how to breed a twin fin spotanus?If you do plz tell me.

xAtlas
06-25-2006, 05:23 PM

If you don't have one, you get them by chance. What magical fish are you trying to breed?

REBORN
06-25-2006, 10:09 PM
CAN ANY BODY HELP?
How do you get a twin fin spotanus?????grib..........

As xAtlas said....... you get these fish by chance.

These fish will, at some point, be born in your tank if you regularly buy eggs (the cheapest eggs) usually produce these fish.

-[x]- Clan
To the Xtreme

grib
06-26-2006, 11:13 AM
Im trying to breed a green fin spotanus

grib
06-26-2006, 11:15 AM
thanx REBORN and xAtlas

grib
06-26-2006, 02:25 PM
Back to the topic - I bred a "Crimson Fire-Arrow". Sells like Ice Cream on a hot summer day at $70 ea.

Spined Goldshark + Crimson Flashfish = Crimson Fire-Arrow
21 x $70 = $1470 per tank :)

Why dont you sell canary fire arrows for $475 thars roughly $8000 per tank!!!
$ $
o
__ MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

grib
06-26-2006, 02:28 PM
Does anybody have the combonation for twin fin spotanus?Iv tryed to get them in the eggs but iv lost count of all the eggs iv bought.

xAtlas
06-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Does anybody have the combonation for twin fin spotanus?Iv tryed to get them in the eggs but iv lost count of all the eggs iv bought.

As I have told you, it is by chance. But since you dont seem to be able to get it (the fish I mean), take this file, replace your current FishSaveGame.pts file in your C:\Program Files\Fish Tycoon folder (or rename your current one to something like FishSaveGame1_original.pts so you won't lose it and then download this one to the folder.

There's even an added bonus - you start out with $5146. I got this twin-fin by chance with the first set of eggs. The game is stopped so that it won't continue via real time.

http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/downloads/FishSaveGame1.pts

REMEMBER TO RENAME YOUR CURRENT "FishSaveGame1.pts" FILE SO YOU DO NOT OVERWRITE IT - if you have magical fish.

Hope this helps.

xAtlas

Note: This is a Twin-Fin Stickfish - but it's a start. You now have a Twin-Fin to breed.

REBORN
06-26-2006, 05:56 PM
Does anybody have the combonation for twin fin spotanus?Iv tryed to get them in the eggs but iv lost count of all the eggs iv bought.As far as I know, and anyone is welcome to disagree on this one.

There is no way to breed 2 types of fish together to produce a Twin-Fin Spotanus. They are a unique species, that are only hatched through common eggs. There is nothing to do but wait for fish that you can only get by purchasing eggs. This is, by far, the hardest and sometimes most frustrating part of the game. You’ll just have to be patient. (sometimes waiting over a period of several days). You may have to purchase eggs dozens of times, before you get a single fish that you need.

If you are desperately hurting for cash, I'd suggest downloading the "FishSaveGame1.pts" file from:
http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/download.php?list.28

This will start you off with $5,146 and a brand new game. Just copy it to your Install directory and overwrite the old one.

Credits go out to xAtlas for this link!!!

REBORN
06-26-2006, 05:57 PM
Darn it!! xAtlas beat me to it!!

Great Job!

xAtlas
06-27-2006, 06:58 AM
Darn it!! xAtlas beat me to it!!

Great Job!

lol.. I even had time to make the fish lol.

lenka
06-30-2006, 03:31 AM
I just got the game (2 days ago) and found a clever trick. When you forget about your fish reset the game once; and the second time reset your system clock before the lunch of the game.

NightRiZz
07-01-2006, 12:21 AM
Spoiler....I found on another site and found very useful...

GREENFIN SPOTANUS (MAGIC FISH #1)

You should get this fish right away, after you place your eggs into a tank for the first time and they grow to adulthood.

SPECKLED LEAFFISH (MAGIC FISH #2)

(1) Breed a Twin-Fin Shark with a Twin-Fin Fruitfish. Both of these fish will, at some point, be born in your tank if you regularly buy eggs (the cheapest eggs will usually produce both of these fish).

(2) From Step One, you will get a Twin-Fin Fatfish. Breed the Twin-Fin Fatfish with a Silky Beta. A Silky Beta will, at some point, be born in your tank if you regularly buy eggs (the cheapest eggs will usually produce this fish).

(3) Breed a Twin-Fin Spotanus with a Greenfin Beta. Both of these fish will, at some point, be born in your tank if you regularly buy eggs (the cheapest eggs usually produce both of these fish). **If you can’t get a Greenfin Beta from eggs, breed a Twin-Fin Beta with a Spined Beta[/b] in order to get one.

(4) From Step Two and Step Three, you will get a Golden Goldbulb and a Flagged Bananafish. Breed them together to get the [b]Speckled Leaffish – Magical Fish of Sustenance.

*Note: DO NOT SELL the Golden Goldbulb, the Silky Beta, the Twin-Fin Fruitfish, the Twin-Fin Spotanus, the Twin-Fin Fatfish, the Twin-Fin Shark, or the Greenfin Beta. You will need all of these for the next magic breedings. You will need only one of each of these breeds. If you have extras, you can sell them.

CRIMSON COMET (MAGIC FISH #3)

(1) Breed a Silky Beta (saved from magic breeding #2) and an Orange Beta. Eggs will eventually produce the Orange Beta (experiment with both the cheapest eggs and the mid-priced eggs).

(2) From Step One, you will get a Pink Beta. Breed the Pink Beta with a Twin-Fin Fruitfish (saved from magic breeding #2).

(3) From Step Two, you will get a Spined Stickfish. Breed the Spined Stickfish with a Golden Goldbulb (saved from magic breeding #2) to get the Crimson Comet – Magical Fish of Curing.

*Note: DO NOT SELL the Orange Beta, the Pink Beta, or the Silky Beta. You should also still have the Twin-Fin Spotanus, the Twin-Fin Fatfish, the Twin-Fin Shark, and the Greenfin Beta from magic breeding #2. You will need all of these breeds for future magic breeding. You will need only one of each of these breeds. If you have extras, you can sell them.

ORIENTAL GOLDBULB (MAGIC FISH #4)

(1) Breed an Orange Beta (saved from magic breeding #3) with a Silky Shark. Eggs will eventually produce a Silky Shark (the cheapest eggs will usually produce this fish).

(2) Breed a Silky Shark (used in Step One) with a Silky Beta (saved from magic breeding #3).

(3) From Step One, you will get a Pink Fruitfish. Breed the Pink Fruitfish with a Silky Shark (used in Steps One and Two).

(4) Breed a Twin-Fin Spotanus (saved from magic breeding #2) and a Twin-Fin Fatfish (saved from magic breeding #2).

(5) From Step Two, you will get a Silky Fruitfish. From Step Three, you will get a Hornet Fatfish. Breed the Silky Fruitfish with the Hornet Fatfish.

(6) From Step Four, you will get a Twin-Fin Stickfish. Breed the Twin-Fin Stickfish with a Greenfin Beta (saved from magic breeding #2).

(7) From Step Five, you will get a Tiger Goldshark. From Step Six, you will get a Flagged Leaffish. Breed the Tiger Goldshark with the Flagged Leaffish to get the Oriental Goldbulb – Magical Fish of Growth.

*Note: DO NOT SELL the Silky Shark, the Pink Fruitfish, the Twin-Fin Stickfish, the Greenfin Beta, the Hornet Fatfish, or the Silky Fruitfish. You should also still have the Twin-Fin Shark from magic breeding #2 and the Pink Beta from magic breeding #3. You will need only one of each of these breeds. If you have extras, you can sell them.

ORANGE SNOOPER (MAGIC FISH #5)

(1) Breed a Silky Shark (saved from magic breeding #4) with a Twin-Fin Stickfish (saved from magic breeding #4).

(2) Breed a Pink Fruitfish (saved from magic breeding #4) with a Pink Beta (saved from magic breeding #3).

(3) Breed a Pink Beta (used in Step Two) with a Greenfin Beta (saved from magic breeding #4).

(4) From Step One, you will get a Golden Goldshark. Breed the Golden Goldshark with a Pink Shark. You should probably get a Pink Shark by purchasing eggs (try the mid-range eggs). **If you cannot get a Pink Shark by purchasing eggs, breed a Silky Shark with an Orange Shark.

(5) From Step Two, you will get a Pink Stickfish. From Step Three, you will get a Golden Beta. Breed the Pink Stickfish with the Golden Beta.

(6) Breed a Silky Shark (used in Step One) with a Silky Fruitfish (saved from magic breeding #4).

(7) From Step Four, you will get a Canary Snout. From Step Five, you will get a Canary Leaffish. Breed the Canary Snout with the Canary Leaffish.

(8) From Step Six, you will get a Silky Fatfish. Breed the Silky Fatfish with a Twin-Fin Shark (saved from magic breeding #2).

(9) From Step Seven, you will get a Canary Fruitfish. From Step Eight, you will get a Golden Arrowfish. Breed the Canary Fruitfish with the Golden Arrowfish to get the Orange Snooper – Magical Fish of Health.

*Note: DO NOT SELL the Pink Beta, the Pink Stickfish, the Silky Shark, or the Pink Shark. You should also still have the Hornet Fatfish from magic breeding #4. You will need only one of each of them for future breeding. If you have extras, you can sell them.

WASP GROUPER (MAGIC FISH #6)

Breed an Oriental Goldbulb (that’s your Magic Fish #4) with a Pink Beta (saved from magic breeding #5) to get the Wasp Grouper – Magical Fish of Mutation. Wasn’t that easy?

*Note: DO NOT SELL the Pink Shark, the Silky Shark, or the Pink Stickfish; you should still have them from magic breeding #5. Also keep the Pink Beta from this magic breeding. You should also still have the Hornet Fatfish from magic breeding #4. You will need only one of each of them for the final magic breeding. If you have extras, you can sell them.

CANARY FIRE-ARROW (MAGIC FISH #7)

(1) Breed a Pink Shark (saved from magic breeding #5) with a Pink Stickfish (saved from magic breeding #5).

(2) Breed a Silky Shark (saved from magic breeding #5) with a Pink Beta (saved from magic breeding #6).

(3) From Step One, you will get a Pink Goldshark. Breed the Pink Goldshark with a Pink Shark (saved from magic breeding #5).

(4) From Step Two, you will get a Hornet Fruitfish. Breed the Hornet Fruitfish with a Hornet Fatfish (saved from magic breeding #4).

(5) From Step Three, you will get a Pink Snout. From Step Four, you will get a Hornet Goldshark. Breed the Pink Snout with the Hornet Goldshark.

(6) From Step Five, you will get a Fanned Fatfish. Breed the Fanned Fatfish with a Crimson Comet (that’s your Magic Fish #3) to get the Canary Fire-Arrow – Golden Guppy of Isola.
Growth Hormone tip:
After the fish have their babies or you buy eggs, you can use the growth hormone over and over. I have full grown fish in about two minutes. - Submitted by Jami Catron
More combos:
If you breed an Orange Gold Shark with a Canary Flashfish, you also get the Canary Fire-Arrow. And if you breed a Canary Fruitfish with Canary Fire-Arrow, it will also produce more Fire arrows. You can breed these two both ways. - Submitted by Noodles913
Quick money:
To make money quick start raising your species values into the thousands, i had more money the game would let me have or was able to spend in under an hour - Submitted by bob
Rare breeds of fish:
When you have breed a rare breed of fish, but have not researched the environment, they tend to die quickly. If you place them in your sale tank and sell them as soon as they are old enough, you can try and make some money from them. - Submitted by Nicole
Tips:
Dead fish can still be used to breed. You can keep one in the isolation tank so it doesn't harm the health of the others.
The music plays for things as simple as the fish's age changing when they are babies. - Submitted by Heather
Money:
You can sell the Canary Firearrow for $475,and the Crimson comet for $125. I have been using these two fish as 'cash cows' - Submitted by Valerie
Magic Fish #5
You can also make the orange snooper (magic fish #5) by breeding an orange goldshark with an orange fatfish. Orange goldshark = orange fruitfish+ orange fatfish. Orange fatfish= orange fruitfish+orange shark. - Submitted by meltman

More breeds:
Ok, so you have the money but not the breeds. Get 10 fish of assorted breeds: 1 way is buy the unknown chemical, feed the fish 4 times to get a group and then drop the chemical on them, it divides them into new/other breeds and you can breed on from there. The other is to force babies, get all the fish in a tank pregnant (no more than 15 ). Buy the hormone, feed the fish 3 times to get a group and then add three drops of hormone, the babies will spring from these instantly. - Submitted by Valerie
Orange Snooper, Magic Fish of Health (#5):
Cross a Wasp Shark with a Crimson Comet. - Submitted by David W. Vaughn
Canary Fire-Arrow - Golden Guppy of Isola:
Breed a Silky Arrow with the Wasp Grouper (#6) and you'll get a Fanned Fire-Arrow, then breed the Hornet Arrow with a Twinfin Stickfish to produce a Crimson Fire-Arrow. Breed the Fanned and the Crimson to get the Canary Fire-Arrow. - Submitted by janno

creative
07-02-2006, 02:57 PM
the way i got more money quick is i only delt with greenfin spotanus sold them at 75.00 a pop now i have more money and bought everything and have almost all the magic breeds and i have only had this game for 2weeks now :)

takes awhile to get the money up and constantly breeding just one breed but worth it

blondmoment1992
07-03-2006, 04:22 PM
if you tell me which magic fish you have i can tell you how to breed the other ones! :)

gracatwoman
07-07-2006, 11:12 AM
I have 4 magical fish. I haven't been able to get the two u mentioned.
With the first fish you start out with, you can get all the magical fish.
I have:
GreenfinSpontaneous
Speckled Leaffish
Oriental Goldbulb
Orange Snooper

I just breed every type. There is suppose to be some kind of pattern, but I don't get it.

Good luck!

efeathers
07-11-2006, 10:55 PM
will someone PLEASE send me the activation code for fish tycoon... I would really aprreciate it!!!!!

Gravekeeper
07-18-2006, 01:33 PM
For those of you who can't figure out how to get a certian fish or the parents of a certian fish just download the Fish Tycoon Fish Tool 1.1. It allows you to put in the name of the two parent fish and it tells you the resulting fish or input the name of the fish you want to create and it gives you a list of the combinations, one list of fin combinations and on list of the fish types.

Gravekeeper
07-18-2006, 01:36 PM
Its your problem to find it but jut go to google.com and type in Fish Tyoo Fish Tool 1.1.

TheShockest1
07-18-2006, 05:10 PM
I have all except the wasp grooper Been playing for 2 weeks, I have bought all the research, all the fish egg types, used the unknown chemical (mutation chemical) 4 times, yet still only have found 2 of the Mystery Fish.

I have the following Mystery fish:

Canary Fire-Arrow fish (The Golden Guppy of Isola)

Wasp Grouper fish (Magic Fish of Mutation)

I have found 98 species & have been breeding them, but can't get anymore magic fish.

Any suggestions, this is getting boring.

Thanks!

TheShockest1
07-18-2006, 05:11 PM
can anyone help me or tell me how to get a wasp grooper?

2toxic
07-20-2006, 07:17 AM
hahahahaha, ok i got the demo verison, i read somewhere to price a fish heavily to avoid selling it on tank sell. i somehow how got greenfin spotanus, which of course is my first magic breed. so i uped it's price to about 9999, also wanting to sell another fish, i had the store opened, bam! i just sold the greenfin spotanus, i was getting some ok money from his offspring. so, did i just screw up now that i've sold my magic breed. or am i better off with the money by upgrading? anyhow, with just the demo verison, i am limited to what i can buy. just wanted to vent, or maybe a tip if you all want to make that money fast, haha...

2toxic
07-20-2006, 02:54 PM
ok this game just got silly, i made tons of pink stickfish, and sold them for 99999. good thing i didnt buy the full verson...

modernmystic
07-20-2006, 08:28 PM
That's a very odd bug. I've not heard of that one so far, but I'll let LDW know for you.

The game is usually more difficult than that and requires a lot more paitients to finish normally. I'd say, if you can normally stay attentive to a game for a while, then this game should work for you.
-mm

catfish
07-22-2006, 04:36 AM
a little spoiler here,to figure out what fish to make, to get the one you want.. its really simple :P ;

Silky 00 Shark
Tiger 01 Catfish
Hornet 02 Arrowfish
Fanned 03 Snout
Pink 04 Fatfish
Snubbet 05 Snooper
Wasp 06 Goldshark
Canary 07 Fire-Arrows
Orange 08 Fruitfish
Oriental 09 Flashfish
Golden 10 Goldbulb
Crimson 11 Comet
Spined 12 Stickfish
Stubby 13 Grouper
Speckled 14 Leaffish
Razorback 15 Carp
Greenfin 16 Beta
Great Sail 17 Pigmy
Flagged 18 Bananafish
Finless 19 Quicksilver
Twin-Fin 20 Spotanus

what you do is (example); you wanna make a goldbulb. its listed as nr.10. so if you take a spontanus (20) + a shark (0), its gonna give you a 10. numbers added, devided by 2. same for fins.
if you wanna make a golden, find 2 numbers that give 20 together..
they will round down,so if you mix 2 fish that got a 17 in either fins or fish you will get a 8.
note that every second one is a fragile one. again,this goes for both fish and fins.
enjoy!

ark98angel
07-29-2006, 10:33 PM
I have found all of the magic breeds. But how do I now start a new game? I can't find a way to go back to the beginning. I am on my home computer. I do not see anything about switching users, starting new, etc. on the menu screen. Help!

SaBiHa
07-31-2006, 04:20 PM
Here's What I did to make these Magic Fish and their HIGHEST selling Prices (I tried this out to get the HIGHEST selling amount)
(so breed and breed the MAGIC Fish to make the most $$$ u can (the clock hint helps ALOT !!!) :>D (most important make sure you keep ALL your fish in all tanks HEALTHY !!!)
-------------------------------------------
(#1 The Magic Fish of Fetility) Greenfin Spotanus (Sell Price $115)

Greenfin Spotanus was with cheapest eggs bought
=
Greenfin Spotanus
-------------------------------------------------------
(#2 The Magic Fish of Sustenance) Speckled Leaffish (Sell Price $135 )

Twin-Fin Beta + Orange Stickfish
=
Speckled Leaffish
(#3 The Magic Fish of Curing) Crimson Comet (Sell Price $175)

Golden Stickfish + Hornet Arrowfish = Wasp Fire-Arrow
Flagged Goldbulb + Greenfin Spontanus = Great-Sail Carp
=
Crimson Comet
(#4 The Magic Fish of Growth) Oriental Goldbulb (Sell Price $175 )

Spined Spotanus + Greenfin Spontanus = Speckled Spotanus
Hornet Arrowfish + Canary Catfish = Pink Catfish
=
Oriental Goldbulb
(#5 The Magic Fish of Health) Orange Snooper (Sell Price $175)

Golden Stickfish + Hornet Arrowfish = Wasp Fire-Arrow
Greenfin Shark + Wasp Fire-Arrow = Crimson Snout
=
Orange Snooper
(#6 The Magic Fish of Mutation) Wasp Grouper (Sell Price $235)

Orange Beta + Silky Beta = Pink Beta
Oriental Goldbulb (Magic Fish #4)
=
Wasp Grouper
(#7 Canary Fire-Arrow - (Golden Guppy) (Sell Price $475)

Wasp Grouper + Oriental Goldbulb = Canary Comet
Orange Fatfish
=
Canary Fire-Arrow
hope this helps some of you out :)

SaBiHa
07-31-2006, 04:39 PM
I have found all of the magic breeds. But how do I now start a new game? I can't find a way to go back to the beginning. I am on my home computer. I do not see anything about switching users, starting new, etc. on the menu screen. Help!

@ ark98angel
when you open the Fish Tycoon game on that main screen you will see :
Play Options Trophy Help & Exit look down at the lower right side of that screen you will see Player:YOUR NAME and Change Player ... click on Change Player ... worked for me ;)

SaBiHa
08-01-2006, 09:26 AM
can anyone help me or tell me how to get a wasp grooper?
(#6 The Magic Fish of Mutation) Wasp Grouper (Sell Price $235)

Orange Beta + Silky Beta = Pink Beta
Oriental Goldbulb (Magic Fish #4)
=
Wasp Grouper

kholoud
08-02-2006, 05:55 AM

hi all
yes i do , you have to use the unknown chemical when you have it from the first set of eggs

kholoud
08-02-2006, 05:58 AM
I did read some where that it is no way to breed the greenfin spontanus
yes you can

twinfin spontanus +spined spontanus

try it you will breed as much as you want

kholoud
08-02-2006, 06:05 AM

I did read some where that it is no way to breed the greenfin spontanus
yes you can

danapendar
08-04-2006, 07:34 PM
will someone PLEASE send me the activation code for fish tycoon... I would really aprreciate it!!!!!

if you have a file sharing program like limewire you can type the name of the game it will find the full game with crack. or you can may be go to a crack site if you do not mind the bad pictures and cookies they put on you computer.

Mel4Stray
08-04-2006, 11:33 PM
Ok got a question...im getting annoyed with this game...
I got 5 out of the seven fish...

How do you make a wasp goldshark?

how do you get an orange beta and silky beta?

Plus, I got three catfish...the pink/crimson color fins, the orange/gold fins and then the
oriental catfish...should i keep these ..........

what happens once you get all the magic fish...then what...does the game tell you that you won or something?

Mel4Stray
08-05-2006, 12:25 AM
I dont know if my last post was posted if so sorry if not here it goes...

how do you get a silky beta?
and an orange beta? to get the pink beta?

and how do you get a wasp goldshark?

i need the 3 and 6 magic fish..

i have the oriental catfish, the crimson/pink fin,golden/orange finned catfish...do i need these?

catfish
08-06-2006, 04:12 AM
plz, look at my previous post. its all about math. to get a pink something, you gotta find the 2 fins that together give number 8 or 9.
so;
silky + orange /
silky + oriental /
tiger + canary /
tiger +orange /
hornet + wasp /
hornet + canary /
fanned + snubbet /
fanned + wasp ...

get the picture ?

same for beta.. beta is nr 16, so find 2 that together give 32 or 33.
its really not that hard.

1bailey1
08-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Reply to TheShockest1

I found all 7 fish. The last one I needed was the wasp grouper. I used a pink beta and an oriental goldbulb. After reading some of the other posts there are several combinations yoou can use. so if you do not have the 2 I mentioned look through other posts for more combos for the wasp grouper. GOOD LUCK

Mel4Stray
08-06-2006, 10:29 PM
what about a wasp gold shark...I got the mutation magic fish by just getting the chemical that fell off the back of the truck...

what does the mutation fish do?

NOw i got an oriental catfish crimson catfish, organe catfish and now the golden catfish....should i keep these?

WraithWarrior
08-07-2006, 06:23 AM
Hey guys, Im new here and havent really looked through the pages as there are over 20 of them, but Ive just started playing Fish Tycoon and was lookin on the Internet for hints and tips and found one that said, if I put 7 or more fish in the sale tank and price them all by pressing nne until it says infinity then they will all sell really quickly. I have tried it and can only fit 4 or 5 nines in the price and none of them will sell :(

When I pressed the nine key, no infinity appeared and as I said, none of them will sell.

Does anyone know if I am doing anything wrong or another way of making money easily as they wont sell unless I price them at $4 or similar?

Thanks in advance

catfish
08-07-2006, 07:02 AM
youre not doing anything wrong..
if the original price is 4, try setting it to 6.
do not breed any fragile fish.. just mass breed the ones you have, untill you have enough money for a second tank.
then, repeat.. mass-breed untill you have enough money for the research enviroment. repeat, get res. env. maxed..
now you can start the fun ! breed away .. i found my first 3 magical ones by "accident". rest i used math. no need to say the first 3 was the most fun ? =)

xAtlas
08-08-2006, 02:39 PM
youre not doing anything wrong..
if the original price is 4, try setting it to 6.
do not breed any fragile fish.. just mass breed the ones you have, untill you have enough money for a second tank.
then, repeat.. mass-breed untill you have enough money for the research enviroment. repeat, get res. env. maxed..
now you can start the fun ! breed away .. i found my first 3 magical ones by "accident". rest i used math. no need to say the first 3 was the most fun ? =)

If you mix too many breeds though, they will become "rare" or "uncommon" and then they will start deteriorating in health. Stick with breeding like likes and earn enough money to increase your Environment.
If you want, you can also go here http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/download.php?list.28

download that and replace your current one. It'll start you out with $5000 but no fish. Remember to just rename the current one you have so you don't lose it.

FishFan
08-10-2006, 03:16 AM
Has anyone examined the Fish Species chart on the wall in the fish store while waiting for the hordes to clear out the tank? There is this picture of a violet fish with full flowing plumes near the bottom of the chart. It is a beautiful fish and I am wondering whether it can be bred in the game. Any ideas?

catfish
08-10-2006, 06:00 AM
no.. the closest you will get to it, is the Crimson Comet..
looks like it, exept its pink.

LanMan
08-10-2006, 08:18 AM
I'm surprised that so many "PC" players are posting on a Palm board. Maybe I should get the PC version of the game.

Basketball1126
08-11-2006, 11:36 PM
HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU GET AN ORANGE SNOUT ITS MAKING ME SO MAD :mad: I HAVE ONE MAGIC FISH LEFT AND IM DONE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!

catfish
08-12-2006, 05:40 AM
orange snout ?? that one isnt magical...
:cool:

Basketball1126
08-12-2006, 08:20 AM
i know that the orange snout isnt magical but if you breed it with an orange fruitfish you get the orange snooper!! SOME ONE HELP

catfish
08-12-2006, 09:47 AM
see my post at page 20.. you need a nr 3, so breed fish that give 6 or 7..
its all about math )

edit ; i just checked how i made my orange snooper.. silky fruit + greenfin arrow did the trick for me,but theres several other combos that will work as well

martinba7
08-12-2006, 12:10 PM
Hi, there are 12 ways to get the orange snooper

lovenluck
08-13-2006, 12:46 PM
I play on easy I guess and the Speckled Leaffish I sale it for $150 the Crimson Comet for $150 and the Wasp Grouper for $150 and the Oriental Goldbulb for $125. I have only been playing around a week or so and I am having a very hard time finding 2 magic fish #5 and #7 I went off what the guy above said to breed the Canary FatFish and the Golden Snooper to get the #5 canary fire arrow fish and well IT DIDNT WORK!!!! I spent all that time breeding fish and buying eggs just to get those 2 fish and all they breed is the orange fatfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't waste your time! Sorry dude dont know where you got that combo from! But sale the fish I said for that price and you will be bankin over 10Grand like me :D Hope this helps some of you... and if ANYONE knows how to get those fish even just one of them PLEASE let me know I am going crazy trying to figure out which ones it is and not getting anything! I have Discovered 177 species out of they are saying 700 and I breed all the time so there is no telling how long it will take to get all of them good lord!!!! But if anyone knows anything let me know! :) Thanks

I have set to sell my wasp grouper for $230 and it sells fast. I am having a hard time getting another canary fire arrow I think I had mutated it with the red unknown chemical but cannot remember which fish I used that stuff on. But saw you were only selling the wasp grouper for 150 and I have been selling for alot more and wanted to help you.

kholoud
08-15-2006, 04:54 AM
HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU GET AN ORANGE SNOUT ITS MAKING ME SO MAD :mad: I HAVE ONE MAGIC FISH LEFT AND IM DONE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!
http://www.cleverarts.com/fishtycoon/default.asp

djsue
08-15-2006, 05:27 AM
Anyone please help me!
I can't sell my fish! I have buyers and I have fish in the "sell tank" but I still can't sell them! Under help it says that you only can sell the fish when you personally supervise the store... But how can I do that? I'm playing the online version, maybe that's what I'm doing wrong.. :(

xAtlas
08-15-2006, 10:07 AM
Anyone please help me!
I can't sell my fish! I have buyers and I have fish in the "sell tank" but I still can't sell them! Under help it says that you only can sell the fish when you personally supervise the store... But how can I do that? I'm playing the online version, maybe that's what I'm doing wrong.. :(

You actually have to be in the store itself. Meaning you have to be able to watch the people come and go. And to top, it has top of everything. Meaning you wont sell anything if the game is minimized (Least from what I've experienced). Also, your fish have to be at least 20 for you to sell.

Breezy
08-18-2006, 09:55 AM
I think your better off with the money because u can make another Greenfin Spotanus. U can buy more to enhance ur tank so the fish live longer and so u can get better fish

Breezy
08-18-2006, 10:00 AM
2Toxic u didn't screw up, In my opinion, That was awesome! now u can get better things for ur tank or get another tank. U can research better environmet, Food, Advertising, anything u want!

Breezy
08-18-2006, 11:09 AM
[B]OMG!!!! AWESOME!!!! I sold accually gave away all my fish except my Greenfin Spotanus and my Pink Shark bred them, did the hour trick in no time i had 25 Golden Goldblubs i priced them at 25$ each and sat there in like 2 minutes they were all gone!i did this a few times and now i have 10,000$!

Breezy
08-18-2006, 12:15 PM
[B]OMG!!!! AWESOME!!!! I sold accually gave away all my fish except my Greenfin Spotanus and my Pink Shark bred them, did the hour trick in no time i had 25 Golden Goldblubs i priced them at 25$ each and sat there in like 2 minutes they were all gone!i did this a few times and now i have 10,000$![B]

Breezy
08-18-2006, 12:16 PM
The bold thingy didn't work but oh well u get it >.>

Elizibongo
08-24-2006, 06:31 AM
Hey! I've just started on fish tycoon, tho i have not downloaded it or bought it i am having a gd time, tho i NEED help! I keep hyaving to start new games because my fish keep dying, its really annoying! Could anyone give me tips on how to start the game, do i buy something for the selling tank? :confused: More eggs? :confused: The oxygen pump? :confused: The temperature thing? :confused: please reply to the post a.s.a.p!
Elizibongo xxx
undefinedundefined

catfish
08-29-2006, 10:44 AM
be sure to stop the time when you go to bed..menu -options- stop time. that will stop them growing,and therefore also stop them from dying.
imo its a waste of money to buy eggs.. just breed the ones you have. if you can see when they are 4-5 "days" old that their health is seriously going down,then delete em.
dont have dead fish in the tanks if u can avoid it.

selmaa
09-02-2006, 07:26 PM
No one ever buys anything from my shop...I just started and I have an oxygen thing and fish in the sell tank and everything, but no one will buy them. People walk in and out all the time and I've had up to 5 customers in the shop at a time, anyone know why no one will buy my fishies? :confused:

catfish
09-04-2006, 02:55 AM
breed as many fish as you can.. have as many as possible in the sale tank. that will help ppl buy some. also make sure they are not too expensive. putting fish in the sale tank you really dont wanna sell also helps, just make sure you set an insanely high price on those,so you dont accidently sell em )

daed eye
09-09-2006, 03:17 PM
I have found that the CANARY FIRE ARROW is the most expensive fish . I have been breeding them and selling for 350.00 each. You get the CANARY FIRE ARROW breeding the ORANGE CATFISH with the WASP LEAFFISH. Good Luck!

catfish
09-11-2006, 12:36 AM
theres way over 50 ways to get it ..

fire arrow (http://www.cleverarts.com/fishtycoon/default.asp)

LanMan
09-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Plus, I have sold fire arrows for $450.

BtmnPenguin
09-11-2006, 10:17 AM
I'm wondering if somebody could help me. I am playing the demo version and I really like the game. I want to buy it. Does anybody know if it's available in stores andif so, what stores? I am looking online but cannot find it anywhere. Thanks.

LanMan
09-11-2006, 12:34 PM
I'm wondering if somebody could help me. I am playing the demo version and I really like the game. I want to buy it. Does anybody know if it's available in stores andif so, what stores? I am looking online but cannot find it anywhere. Thanks.

What format, Palm or PC? Palm: http://palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=software.showsoftware&PartnerREF=&siteid=1&prodID=59186

BtmnPenguin
09-11-2006, 11:17 PM
For my PC. It saddens me that I cannot improve my tank in the demo lol. I love the game but I am getting frustrated with the limitations and want to buy it in a store. :(

LanMan
09-12-2006, 10:09 AM
For my PC. It saddens me that I cannot improve my tank in the demo lol. I love the game but I am getting frustrated with the limitations and want to buy it in a store. :(

I don't think that you will find it in a brick & mortor. Sorry.

poppy_winnie
09-16-2006, 08:56 PM
I have sold the Greenfin Stickfish for 1500. You can change the price you know!!! Also, research advertising in the supplies as soon as possible-it will help!!!

Hi, I'm relatively new to Fish Tycoon, and I'm having some problems. I can never seem to get enough money in order to research environments. I hatch the eggs and then breed fish as normal. Then I proceed to breed the new ones, and then I sell some of the old ones to try to raise money,but of course they're not worth very much. The thing is, is that they newer hatchlings always die before I have a chance to raise money to research. I always find the Fish Of Fertility, but I have to end up selling it to make money.
What am I doing wrong? I saw that another poster had $6000, how the heck do I get that much money when my fish keep dying?
By the way, I am playing on my computer and not a Palm.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

poppy_winnie
09-16-2006, 08:57 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows how to breed a spined spotanus, if that is at all possible??

poppy_winnie
09-16-2006, 09:24 PM
I just sold Leaffish for 5800, goldbubs for 5000, betas for 8000, and stickfish for 10000

just thought I'd let you know...

DeMonkeyMan
09-17-2006, 02:51 PM
The best solution to the problem that I can come up with is to open Microsoft Word, then when you are in fish tycoon and you put a fish in the isolation tank, press species to get to the gene chart, when you are in the gene chart, on your keyboard hold (ALT & Print Screen) then, go to Microsoft Word and press (CTRL & V) to paste the image onto the paper, then hit (Return, Return) to prepare the page for the next gene chart. DONT FORGET TO SAVE AFTER EVERY USE! Hope this helps u out :)

This is an excellent TIP! Thanks to whoever sent it. Now I can print out specific breeding combos and not have to sort through reams of unreadable notes...lol

Thanks Again!
Monk

:D

DeMonkeyMan
09-17-2006, 04:18 PM
**** S P O I L E R ALERT ********

For a SPOILER thread - go here:

http://www.pdarcade.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=205

Altho I now know this info, I still can't breed a Speckled Leaffish!!!

Darn! :)

I accidently bred the Speckled Leaffish differently then others have said. I bred the speckled goldbulb with the speckled bananafish...voila...magic fish #2 was bred. I don't know if it matters if the genetic line is the same. The speckled bananafish I used was not a purebred but a hybred of 2 other fish. (Spined Spotanus and Greenfin Beta)

hope this helps

Monkfish :)

DeMonkeyMan
09-17-2006, 06:06 PM
[QUOTE=kietsayam]This is a spoiler so, if you don't want to know, don't read any further.

The following are the magical fish for the game. Now, you are wondering how do you make them? Well, I can tell you, but that would take forever and a day. But I can tell you is where you can go to figure out what kind of fish you need to make them. Here is a link that you go to and learn what fish to breed with what fish to make another fish. Enjoy.....

Sweet....very good site...thanks!

Monkfish

DeMonkeyMan
09-17-2006, 08:58 PM
Hi, I just bought it today myself. I think that they number indicates days and not years. I discovered that a fish must be at least 20 days old before it can breed, so just be patient. Or, you can do what I did, and just set the game to Fast mode. ;)

The number is actually hours.

hope this helps.

Monkfish

Evilpyro
09-17-2006, 10:00 PM
The only thing I don't get is how to breed the fish. I do not have the money to buy the whole version, and I used the 60 minute trial. So I'm using the unlimited trial on Shockwave.com (which is minus all the Aquarium enhancments, and everything is more expensive,) and I can't find a tutorial anywhere on how to make the fish pregnant.

DeMonkeyMan
09-17-2006, 10:22 PM
Anyway, if you really want to get ahead, just use the time cheat. Breed Golden Goldbulbs like a rabid dog on acid. .

LMAO...nice metaphor(or is it a hyperbole?...anyway...) I love it! lol

::salute to Atlas ::

Monkfish

Evilpyro
09-17-2006, 10:54 PM
Hyperbole I believe. I still need help. Read above post. :P

DeMonkeyMan
09-17-2006, 11:05 PM
The only thing I don't get is how to breed the fish. I do not have the money to buy the whole version, and I used the 60 minute trial. So I'm using the unlimited trial on Shockwave.com (which is minus all the Aquarium enhancments, and everything is more expensive,) and I can't find a tutorial anywhere on how to make the fish pregnant.

Place a fish in the isolation tank (Lil blue squarish thing to the left of the health and fed meter)... Take another fish (preferably same breed in the beginning) and drop it on the fish in the isolation tank. You should hear a *kiss* sound. Instant pregnant fish.

Does this help?

Thank god real life is not like this...a pregnancy for every kiss!!! omg...the child support!!!

-wink

Monkfish

Evilpyro
09-17-2006, 11:17 PM
Lmao. Thanks a lot.

reese1603
09-18-2006, 10:06 AM
I was just wondering what do I do about fish getting sick. I am only playing the demo and I am almost out of money with only three adult fish (plus a zillion baby fish) and I don't want to sell the adult fish yet because my baby fish are taking so long to grow that they get sick and die before they become an adult. I already bought the medicine available and it doesn't work. Any suggestions?
Also, this is already the fourth time I've started a new game. Any suggestions or tips for next time I restart it? Thanks so much...I just started playing the game..

Evilpyro
09-18-2006, 03:01 PM
I just noticed, if you say, put a Orange Silky in the isolation chamber, and a dead fish, the silky will become preganet.

ARGIRO
09-22-2006, 08:27 AM
I Need Some For Extra Money Pleaseeee

ARGIRO
09-22-2006, 08:28 AM
I Need Some Help For Some Extra Money

ARGIRO
09-22-2006, 08:34 AM
I Need Some Extra Money I Cant Buy Anything!!!! Know Something?

DeMonkeyMan
09-23-2006, 12:11 PM
I just noticed, if you say, put a Orange Silky in the isolation chamber, and a dead fish, the silky will become preganet.

Yes, someone else mentioned this earlier. It seems if you keep a dead fish (in isolation tank so it doesn't make other fish sick after a while) you can use it to impregnate other fish...even though its dead.

I guess you can take it out of isolation...put new fish in...impregnate new fish...remove pregger fish and put dead fish back.

Nercophilia and fish...film at 11

tenstepper
09-24-2006, 12:35 AM
I play on easy I guess and the Speckled Leaffish I sale it for $150 the Crimson Comet for $150 and the Wasp Grouper for $150 and the Oriental Goldbulb for $125. I have only been playing around a week or so and I am having a very hard time finding 2 magic fish #5 and #7 I went off what the guy above said to breed the Canary FatFish and the Golden Snooper to get the #5 canary fire arrow fish and well IT DIDNT WORK!!!! I spent all that time breeding fish and buying eggs just to get those 2 fish and all they breed is the orange fatfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't waste your time! Sorry dude dont know where you got that combo from! But sale the fish I said for that price and you will be bankin over 10Grand like me :D Hope this helps some of you... and if ANYONE knows how to get those fish even just one of them PLEASE let me know I am going crazy trying to figure out which ones it is and not getting anything! I have Discovered 177 species out of they are saying 700 and I breed all the time so there is no telling how long it will take to get all of them good lord!!!! But if anyone knows anything let me know! :) Thanks wasp snooper and oriental flashfish make canary fire-arrow, Oriental goldbulb plus pink beta = wasp grouper.

tafkap777
09-27-2006, 11:09 AM
Hey everyone. I just downloaded the trial of Fish Tycoon yesterday and I can't figure out how to sell the buggers. I tried placing one in the tank in the lower right and then pressing the Sell Fish button, but the fish doesn't appear in the store. What am I doing wrong? Maybe you can't sell the fish in the demo?

jughed321
09-29-2006, 08:23 AM
can someone help me? i have just bought the game and when i tried to activate the license nothing happens. i have tried to uninstall and download again, and still nothing. anyone else have this problem?

jughed321
09-29-2006, 08:24 AM
tafkap777- yes you can, you just need to put them in the sell tank and then hit sell fish and it will take you to the store.

reese1603
10-01-2006, 02:07 PM
You might want to be careful when doing this, but the whole "set your clock back on your computer" thing works. I am playing the downloaded version (which I think is pretty close to the real version?) Well, anyways, you close out of the game, set your clock back 1-3 hours (depending on what time setting you have. If you have it on 2x speed, I recommend only 1 hour, reg speed = 2 hours, half speed = 3hrs, etc.) Leave the clock set that way until after you open the game back up. immediately check to see if any are sick and feed them, if needed. Then, go back and change the clock on your computer to regular time, so you don't forget! If any of your fish were pregnant before you set the clock back, the babies will be born, and if there were babies, they will be bigger, sometimes even big enough to continue breeding again. Once you make sure all your fish are ok (maybe even start selling them, cuz remember you can only have 20 fish in a tank at a time) then breed them again, then repeat the whole process. BE CAREFUL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A PROGRAM ON YOUR COMPUTER THAT WOULD GET MESSED UP IF YOU CHANGED THE TIME! And don' tforget to switch it back so you don't miss any of your appointments or accidenly leave three hours early for work...lol.

reese1603
10-01-2006, 02:11 PM
As a reply to Tafkap777's question above asking how to sell your fish:

You have to put your fish in the selling tank. click on the upper right button to get there. To put yoru fish in there, you can just drag them over the button and drop them over the button (like you would if you were dragging a file to a new folder) or you can dropthem inthe isolation tank and then click over to the selling tank and then drag them in the tank. then, click on the button at the bottom that says "sell fish" and you will appear in the store. The number of fish in your sellng tank should appear as the "number of fish for sale" at the bottom of the screen when in the store. If someone buys your fish, the picture of the fish will appear and the amount it sold for.

Hope it helps!

reese1603
10-01-2006, 02:17 PM
Yes, someone else mentioned this earlier. It seems if you keep a dead fish (in isolation tank so it doesn't make other fish sick after a while) you can use it to impregnate other fish...even though its dead.

I guess you can take it out of isolation...put new fish in...impregnate new fish...remove pregger fish and put dead fish back.

Nercophilia and fish...film at 11

I tried that and it didn't work for me. I was unable to come back to my computer for about three days and I accidentally left it on half speed, so all my fish were dead except one. So I tried to impregnate it with a dead fish. It didn't work. Maybe it only works with the bought version? I am playing the downloaded one.

reese1603
10-01-2006, 02:23 PM
You actually have to be in the store itself. Meaning you have to be able to watch the people come and go. And to top, it has top of everything. Meaning you wont sell anything if the game is minimized (Least from what I've experienced). Also, your fish have to be at least 20 for you to sell.
I have noticed that in order to sell fish, your screen can't be minimized, but you can have other screens ontop and it will still sell. To make sure, the music must be playing. What I do is I make the screen small and open up a web browser (or whatever else you want to do while playing) and make that window small also. Position them so you can see them both and then you can tell what fish were sold. Like right now I am typing this message, but as I look over to the Fish Tycoon window, I can see that I just sold two fish, even though I am currently on this window.

reese1603
10-01-2006, 03:11 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows what that magic formula does? Has anyone bought it? Is it helpful? I want to know if I should save up for it. I already did fish environment research and none of my fish are really dying. They are also selling pretty well. If you put 7 or more fish in the selling tank I noticed they will sell for 8-12 dollars each. The more fish in the selling tank the higher you can price your fish (some will even sell for 20, but I haven't seen any sell for higher than that) and also the faster they will sell. If anyone know if the magic potient (or whatever it's called) is a good buy or if I should buy something different, let me know!

traumadawg1
10-03-2006, 03:00 AM
It's not MAGIC formula it's unknown chemical. All it is, is a mutation chemical. I would not advise buying and using it as you may get a fish that mutates into a fish that you don't have enough fish environment research for and it will die. Also you never know what fish you will get if you use it. From what I understand it only works on baby fish, like ones that have just hatched.

For anyone that has a question about this game go to http://www.bobbiemelody.com/fishtycoon.htm all of your questions will be answred I promise, I know mine were.

LanMan
10-03-2006, 09:51 AM
It's not MAGIC formula it's unknown chemical. All it is, is a mutation chemical. I would not advise buying and using it as you may get a fish that mutates into a fish that you don't have enough fish environment research for and it will die. Also you never know what fish you will get if you use it. From what I understand it only works on baby fish, like ones that have just hatched.

For anyone that has a question about this game go to http://www.bobbiemelody.com/fishtycoon.htm all of your questions will be answred I promise, I know mine were.

Not true, it will change adult fish too. However, it doesn't seem to be consistant with adults, and may not be with babies either.

Che
10-03-2006, 09:10 PM

This link is all you need to find your 7 magic fish. Thanks to the person who posted it on here before.

wattsyboi
10-04-2006, 10:36 AM
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO RESET THE GAME BECAUSE I WENT ON HOLIDAY AND ALL MY FISH HAD DIED PLEASE IF YOU KNOW EMAIL ME #

wattsyboi

flower_0404
10-04-2006, 01:54 PM
i seem to have alot of isola bucks what are they are can they be used ????

Che
10-04-2006, 04:10 PM
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO RESET THE GAME BECAUSE I WENT ON HOLIDAY AND ALL MY FISH HAD DIED PLEASE IF YOU KNOW EMAIL ME #

wattsyboi

Go to Menu. Click on Change Player on bottom right corner. You will see a screen of player names. Delete your current player. Make a new player.

Che
10-04-2006, 04:11 PM
i seem to have alot of isola bucks what are they are can they be used ????

Isola bucks? You mean your cash?

Che
10-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Had some free time and decided to experiment with the Hex Code. It works! Now I have infinite money supply. :cool:

SaraTycoon
10-05-2006, 02:11 PM
Great game...for any quieries contact me :rolleyes:

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5221/rosiconsmu7.png

brikoo
10-05-2006, 11:04 PM
ok so yeah you most definitly can over feed your fish just put one in the isolation tank thing and keep on dragging in food and there health goes down untill there dead.... so YES YOU CAN OVER FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Che
10-06-2006, 01:50 AM
ok so yeah you most definitly can over feed your fish just put one in the isolation tank thing and keep on dragging in food and there health goes down untill there dead.... so YES YOU CAN OVER FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think your fish died from overfeeding, more like from being isolated. I feed my fishies in the tanks over and over again and they are all healthy and strong. I do notice though when a fish reaches over 600 days old, its health has a tendency to go down. Fish health also declines if you go on 2X time and mess with the clock too often.

chinay_0092
10-06-2006, 03:02 AM
:( :confused: why does my baby fishes dying? there's and oxygen and heater, but everytime they get hatched they kept on dying.. :( :( :( pls. help..

chinay_0092
10-06-2006, 03:11 AM
Great game...for any quieries contact me :rolleyes:

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5221/rosiconsmu7.png

:) :o Nice.. I hope i can have that kind of aquarium.. I having some hard time getting enough cash to buy the 2nd tank.. My fishes kept on dying and the elders kept on having those diseases so i usually spen my cash on medicines and vitamins.. :( :( :(

brikoo
10-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Don't think your fish died from overfeeding, more like from being isolated. I feed my fishies in the tanks over and over again and they are all healthy and strong. I do notice though when a fish reaches over 600 days old, its health has a tendency to go down. Fish health also declines if you go on 2X time and mess with the clock too often.

I only had it in the isolation tank for a minute and it was a normal fish like it wasnt a special one it was in the beging of the game and it was only about 30 years old and i had it on normal speed

reese1603
10-07-2006, 10:26 PM

So does it help the fish at all? Will they mutate into a magic fish? I'm just wondering what good it can bring. I've researched level two fish environment, I want to research level three, but it is just way too much money for me right now. I'm just trying to buy whatever will make my fish survive and multiply to earn me more money!

arj8585
10-08-2006, 04:50 AM
grrrr I CANNOT seem to get a pink beta... which of course i need... i know i can bread an orange beta with a silky beta.. ive got the silky beta but cant seem to get the orange one... Ive bought countless amounts of eggs... is there anyway to get either an orange or pink beta from the normal fish? i mean not highbread... ive got 4 out of the 7 magic fish!

fish person
10-08-2006, 01:22 PM
i'm on free trial verrson of fish tycoon and i cant get any good fish! now u tell me how to be good at this game fool!

reese1603
10-09-2006, 11:36 AM
i'm on free trial verrson of fish tycoon and i cant get any good fish! now u tell me how to be good at this game fool!

What have you tried? Have you researched anything? (fish environment is helpful - all my fish were dying before, now they only die when I forget to feed them.) Also, as soon as you research fish enviroment and food, try buying the second set of eggs. I got a couple cool fish out of those. Also, are you breeding the ones you have? Try reading all the other posts in here and you can get a lotof neat tips - theyreally helped me a lot!
I don't know what else to tell you unless you givemore info...

Che
10-09-2006, 07:26 PM
For those of you interested in the Hex Code, here it is:

1. Download and install Hex Workshop 3.11

http://www.bpsoft.com/downloads/dow...ile=hw32v31.exe

2. Go to "C:\Program Files\Fish Tycoon\" and make a back-up copy of "FishSaveGame1.pts" in case you mess something up.

3. Open up Hex Workshop and browse to "FishSaveGame1.pts" in Program Files (not the back-up file) > open up the file.

4. Click on Edit, then Goto, type in 000003A0. (Make sure Hex is picked, and beginning of file is picked.) > Click go and that will bring you right to it.

5. Replace the two columns to the right of the flashing cursor with F6C9 9A3B."

6. Load game and you should see a ton of money in your account.

*Must warn you that the game is not as fun any more now that money is no longer a problem.*

Che
10-09-2006, 07:39 PM
grrrr I CANNOT seem to get a pink beta... which of course i need... i know i can bread an orange beta with a silky beta.. ive got the silky beta but cant seem to get the orange one... Ive bought countless amounts of eggs... is there anyway to get either an orange or pink beta from the normal fish? i mean not highbread... ive got 4 out of the 7 magic fish!

Pink Beta : Possible Fish Combinations
Fish1: Hornet Beta / Fish2: Canary Beta
Fish1: Hornet Carp / Fish2: Canary Bananafish
Fish1: Hornet Leaffish / Fish2: Canary Bananafish
Fish1: Hornet Pigmy / Fish2: Canary Beta
Fish1: Hornet Pigmy / Fish2: Canary Carp
Fish1: Hornet Quicksilver / Fish2: Canary Grouper
Fish1: Hornet Quicksilver / Fish2: Canary Leaffish
Fish1: Hornet Spotanus / Fish2: Canary Grouper
Fish1: Hornet Stickfish / Fish2: Canary Spotanus
Fish1: Pink Beta / Fish2: Pink Beta
Fish1: Pink Carp / Fish2: Pink Bananafish
Fish1: Pink Leaffish / Fish2: Pink Bananafish
Fish1: Pink Pigmy / Fish2: Pink Beta
Fish1: Pink Pigmy / Fish2: Pink Carp
Fish1: Pink Quicksilver / Fish2: Pink Grouper
Fish1: Pink Quicksilver / Fish2: Pink Leaffish
Fish1: Pink Spotanus / Fish2: Pink Grouper
Fish1: Pink Stickfish / Fish2: Pink Spotanus
Fish1: Silky Beta / Fish2: Orange Beta
Fish1: Silky Carp / Fish2: Orange Bananafish
Fish1: Silky Leaffish / Fish2: Orange Bananafish
Fish1: Silky Pigmy / Fish2: Orange Beta
Fish1: Silky Pigmy / Fish2: Orange Carp
Fish1: Silky Quicksilver / Fish2: Orange Grouper
Fish1: Silky Quicksilver / Fish2: Orange Leaffish
Fish1: Silky Spotanus / Fish2: Orange Grouper
Fish1: Silky Stickfish / Fish2: Orange Spotanus
Fish1: Snubbed Beta / Fish2: Fanned Beta
Fish1: Snubbed Carp / Fish2: Fanned Bananafish
Fish1: Snubbed Leaffish / Fish2: Fanned Bananafish
Fish1: Snubbed Pigmy / Fish2: Fanned Beta
Fish1: Snubbed Pigmy / Fish2: Fanned Carp
Fish1: Snubbed Quicksilver / Fish2: Fanned Grouper
Fish1: Snubbed Quicksilver / Fish2: Fanned Leaffish
Fish1: Snubbed Spotanus / Fish2: Fanned Grouper
Fish1: Snubbed Stickfish / Fish2: Fanned Spotanus

It also works in reverse order, eg. for the last combination, Snubbed Spotanus + Fanned Stickfish would also give a Pink Beta.

catfish
10-13-2006, 11:21 AM
i know it have been posted before,but just to repeat..

the best helper when it comes to "how do i get this n that fish" ;

hcrm222
10-13-2006, 11:53 PM
crimson goldbulb and pink fatfish also make a canary fire-arrow which easily sells for 450$

fish master
10-14-2006, 08:24 AM
Roper, if you want to know how to get the speckled leaffish you can pm/email me. I bred one last night.

yes please how ive been trying to breed it for like a month???

fish master
10-14-2006, 08:25 AM
yes please how ive been trying to breed it for a month???

fish master
10-14-2006, 08:28 AM
yes please how??????

fish master
10-14-2006, 08:28 AM
yes please how???

REBORN
10-14-2006, 08:34 PM
*Must warn you that the game is not as fun any more now that money is no longer a problem.*
LOL! Aint that the truth!! Thanks for the recognition regarding the Hex Code Cheat!!

Che
10-15-2006, 04:29 AM
yes please how??????

Speckled Leaffish
Possible Fish Combinations
Fish1: Flagged Comet / Fish2: Crimson Bananafish
Fish1: Flagged Goldbulb / Fish2: Crimson Bananafish
Fish1: Flagged Grouper / Fish2: Crimson Beta
Fish1: Flagged Grouper / Fish2: Crimson Carp
Fish1: Flagged Leaffish / Fish2: Crimson Carp
Fish1: Flagged Leaffish / Fish2: Crimson Leaffish
Fish1: Flagged Pigmy / Fish2: Crimson Comet
Fish1: Flagged Quicksilver / Fish2: Crimson Flashfish
Fish1: Flagged Quicksilver / Fish2: Crimson Goldbulb
Fish1: Flagged Spotanus / Fish2: Crimson Flashfish
Fish1: Flagged Stickfish / Fish2: Crimson Beta
Fish1: Flagged Stickfish / Fish2: Crimson Pigmy
Fish1: Golden Comet / Fish2: Flagged Bananafish
Fish1: Golden Goldbulb / Fish2: Flagged Bananafish
Fish1: Golden Grouper / Fish2: Flagged Beta
Fish1: Golden Grouper / Fish2: Flagged Carp
Fish1: Golden Leaffish / Fish2: Flagged Carp
Fish1: Golden Leaffish / Fish2: Flagged Leaffish
Fish1: Golden Pigmy / Fish2: Flagged Comet
Fish1: Golden Quicksilver / Fish2: Flagged Flashfish
Fish1: Golden Quicksilver / Fish2: Flagged Goldbulb
Fish1: Golden Spotanus / Fish2: Flagged Flashfish
Fish1: Golden Stickfish / Fish2: Flagged Beta
Fish1: Golden Stickfish / Fish2: Flagged Pigmy
Fish1: Great-Sail Comet / Fish2: Crimson Bananafish
Fish1: Great-Sail Goldbulb / Fish2: Crimson Bananafish
Fish1: Great-Sail Grouper / Fish2: Crimson Beta
Fish1: Great-Sail Grouper / Fish2: Crimson Carp
Fish1: Great-Sail Leaffish / Fish2: Crimson Carp
Fish1: Great-Sail Leaffish / Fish2: Crimson Leaffish
Fish1: Great-Sail Pigmy / Fish2: Crimson Comet
Fish1: Great-Sail Quicksilver / Fish2: Crimson Flashfish
Fish1: Great-Sail Quicksilver / Fish2: Crimson Goldbulb
Fish1: Great-Sail Spotanus / Fish2: Crimson Flashfish
Fish1: Great-Sail Stickfish / Fish2: Crimson Beta
Fish1: Great-Sail Stickfish / Fish2: Crimson Pigmy
Fish1: Great-Sail Comet / Fish2: Fanned Bananafish
Fish1: Great-Sail Goldbulb / Fish2: Fanned Bananafish
Fish1: Great-Sail Grouper / Fish2: Fanned Beta
Fish1: Great-Sail Grouper / Fish2: Fanned Carp
Fish1: Great-Sail Leaffish / Fish2: Fanned Carp
Fish1: Great-Sail Leaffish / Fish2: Fanned Leaffish
Fish1: Great-Sail Pigmy / Fish2: Fanned Comet
Fish1: Great-Sail Quicksilver / Fish2: Fanned Flashfish
Fish1: Great-Sail Quicksilver / Fish2: Fanned Goldbulb
Fish1: Great-Sail Spotanus / Fish2: Fanned Flashfish
Fish1: Great-Sail Stickfish / Fish2: Fanned Beta
Fish1: Great-Sail Stickfish / Fish2: Fanned Pigmy
Fish1: Speckled Comet / Fish2: Razorback Bananafish
Fish1: Speckled Goldbulb / Fish2: Razorback Bananafish
Fish1: Speckled Grouper / Fish2: Razorback Beta
Fish1: Speckled Grouper / Fish2: Razorback Carp
Fish1: Speckled Leaffish / Fish2: Razorback Carp
Fish1: Speckled Leaffish / Fish2: Razorback Leaffish
Fish1: Speckled Pigmy / Fish2: Razorback Comet
Fish1: Speckled Quicksilver / Fish2: Razorback Flashfish
Fish1: Speckled Quicksilver / Fish2: Razorback Goldbulb
Fish1: Speckled Spotanus / Fish2: Razorback Flashfish
Fish1: Speckled Stickfish / Fish2: Razorback Beta
Fish1: Speckled Stickfish / Fish2: Razorback Pigmy
Fish1: Speckled Comet / Fish2: Speckled Bananafish
Fish1: Speckled Goldbulb / Fish2: Speckled Bananafish
Fish1: Speckled Grouper / Fish2: Speckled Beta
Fish1: Speckled Grouper / Fish2: Speckled Carp
Fish1: Speckled Leaffish / Fish2: Speckled Carp
Fish1: Speckled Leaffish / Fish2: Speckled Leaffish
Fish1: Speckled Pigmy / Fish2: Speckled Comet
Fish1: Speckled Quicksilver / Fish2: Speckled Flashfish
Fish1: Speckled Quicksilver / Fish2: Speckled Goldbulb
Fish1: Speckled Spotanus / Fish2: Speckled Flashfish
Fish1: Speckled Stickfish / Fish2: Speckled Beta
Fish1: Speckled Stickfish / Fish2: Speckled Pigmy
Fish1: Spined Comet / Fish2: Great-Sail Bananafish
Fish1: Spined Goldbulb / Fish2: Great-Sail Bananafish
Fish1: Spined Grouper / Fish2: Great-Sail Beta
Fish1: Spined Grouper / Fish2: Great-Sail Carp
Fish1: Spined Leaffish / Fish2: Great-Sail Carp
Fish1: Spined Leaffish / Fish2: Great-Sail Leaffish
Fish1: Spined Pigmy / Fish2: Great-Sail Comet
Fish1: Spined Quicksilver / Fish2: Great-Sail Flashfish
Fish1: Spined Quicksilver / Fish2: Great-Sail Goldbulb
Fish1: Spined Spotanus / Fish2: Great-Sail Flashfish
Fish1: Spined Stickfish / Fish2: Great-Sail Beta
Fish1: Spined Stickfish / Fish2: Great-Sail Pigmy
Fish1: Spined Comet / Fish2: Greenfin Bananafish
Fish1: Spined Goldbulb / Fish2: Greenfin Bananafish
Fish1: Spined Grouper / Fish2: Greenfin Beta
Fish1: Spined Grouper / Fish2: Greenfin Carp
Fish1: Spined Leaffish / Fish2: Greenfin Carp
Fish1: Spined Leaffish / Fish2: Greenfin Leaffish
Fish1: Spined Pigmy / Fish2: Greenfin Comet
Fish1: Spined Quicksilver / Fish2: Greenfin Flashfish
Fish1: Spined Quicksilver / Fish2: Greenfin Goldbulb
Fish1: Spined Spotanus / Fish2: Greenfin Flashfish
Fish1: Spined Stickfish / Fish2: Greenfin Beta
Fish1: Spined Stickfish / Fish2: Greenfin Pigmy
Fish1: Stubby Comet / Fish2: Greenfin Bananafish
Fish1: Stubby Goldbulb / Fish2: Greenfin Bananafish
Fish1: Stubby Grouper / Fish2: Greenfin Beta
Fish1: Stubby Grouper / Fish2: Greenfin Carp
Fish1: Stubby Leaffish / Fish2: Greenfin Carp
Fish1: Stubby Leaffish / Fish2: Greenfin Leaffish
Fish1: Stubby Pigmy / Fish2: Greenfin Comet
Fish1: Stubby Quicksilver / Fish2: Greenfin Flashfish
Fish1: Stubby Quicksilver / Fish2: Greenfin Goldbulb
Fish1: Stubby Spotanus / Fish2: Greenfin Flashfish
Fish1: Stubby Stickfish / Fish2: Greenfin Beta
Fish1: Stubby Stickfish / Fish2: Greenfin Pigmy
Fish1: Stubby Comet / Fish2: Razorback Bananafish
Fish1: Stubby Goldbulb / Fish2: Razorback Bananafish
Fish1: Stubby Grouper / Fish2: Razorback Beta
Fish1: Stubby Grouper / Fish2: Razorback Carp
Fish1: Stubby Leaffish / Fish2: Razorback Carp
Fish1: Stubby Leaffish / Fish2: Razorback Leaffish
Fish1: Stubby Pigmy / Fish2: Razorback Comet
Fish1: Stubby Quicksilver / Fish2: Razorback Flashfish
Fish1: Stubby Quicksilver / Fish2: Razorback Goldbulb
Fish1: Stubby Spotanus / Fish2: Razorback Flashfish
Fish1: Stubby Stickfish / Fish2: Razorback Beta
Fish1: Stubby Stickfish / Fish2: Razorback Pigmy
Fish1: Twin-Fin Comet / Fish2: Orange Bananafish
Fish1: Twin-Fin Goldbulb / Fish2: Orange Bananafish
Fish1: Twin-Fin Grouper / Fish2: Orange Beta
Fish1: Twin-Fin Grouper / Fish2: Orange Carp
Fish1: Twin-Fin Leaffish / Fish2: Orange Carp
Fish1: Twin-Fin Leaffish / Fish2: Orange Leaffish
Fish1: Twin-Fin Pigmy / Fish2: Orange Comet
Fish1: Twin-Fin Quicksilver / Fish2: Orange Flashfish
Fish1: Twin-Fin Quicksilver / Fish2: Orange Goldbulb
Fish1: Twin-Fin Spotanus / Fish2: Orange Flashfish
Fish1: Twin-Fin Stickfish / Fish2: Orange Beta
Fish1: Twin-Fin Stickfish / Fish2: Orange Pigmy
Fish1: Twin-Fin Comet / Fish2: Oriental Bananafish
Fish1: Twin-Fin Goldbulb / Fish2: Oriental Bananafish
Fish1: Twin-Fin Grouper / Fish2: Oriental Beta
Fish1: Twin-Fin Grouper / Fish2: Oriental Carp
Fish1: Twin-Fin Leaffish / Fish2: Oriental Carp
Fish1: Twin-Fin Leaffish / Fish2: Oriental Leaffish
Fish1: Twin-Fin Pigmy / Fish2: Oriental Comet
Fish1: Twin-Fin Quicksilver / Fish2: Oriental Flashfish
Fish1: Twin-Fin Quicksilver / Fish2: Oriental Goldbulb
Fish1: Twin-Fin Spotanus / Fish2: Oriental Flashfish
Fish1: Twin-Fin Stickfish / Fish2: Oriental Beta
Fish1: Twin-Fin Stickfish / Fish2: Oriental Pigmy

kimmmy
10-17-2006, 12:21 AM
hi there if u put a tiger beta with a canary beta u will get a pink beta as i have done all the game already so good luck an if u help with any more just let me know

kimmmy
10-17-2006, 12:24 AM
hi there every i have been doin the game 4 3days now an i have done it all so if u need help to mix the fish just let me know an i will get back to u

pinkfish
10-18-2006, 12:22 PM
ok, I'm fairly new to this game
I have restarted 3 times because my fish died, now I seem to be getting somewhere

well I have $600

anywway would someone be so kind as to post a rough order of what to buy from the supplies, or should I get the research done first

thankyou in advance

fishtycoon2
10-18-2006, 01:26 PM
Im not sure if this works in the desktop version but it is the most simple thing to beat fish tycooN! (I play on the one on addictinggames). First use the eggs, use the growth hormone to grow all your fish, then buy a shell and put it in your sell tank (if you have the desktop version you can also buy other things that help to get your fish sold), sell one of your fish at 999 with the shell in the sell tank. It might take a few minutes to sell but it will and fast (hopefully it works on the desktop version). Then you buy the other thing thats like a lighthouse and put that in the sell tank. Then you can sell your fish at the maximum or if it doesnt work on desktop maybe for a lot of money and they will sell. After that to make things go faster with your unlimited money buy growth hormone and it will make them have babies instantly, grow, and it speeds it up. Then you can breed and breed. On the addictinggames one u run out of space and it sucks but maybe it could work on the desktop.

fishtycoon2
10-18-2006, 01:30 PM
Im not sure if this works in the desktop version but it is the most simple way to beat fish tycooN! (I play on the one on addictinggames and it is not the real version so this might not work but u should give it a try.). First use the eggs, use the growth hormone to grow all your fish (on the desktop version it doesnt give u three drops or at least not on the free trial so u might have to wait a bit), then buy a shell and put it in your sell tank (if you have the desktop version you can also buy other things that help to get your fish sold because they cost less), sell one of your fish at 999 with the shell in the sell tank. (maybe less in the desktop version, like 500) It might take a few minutes to sell but it will and fast (hopefully it works on the desktop version). Then you buy the other thing thats like a lighthouse or anything else u can buy to help the selling of your fish and put it in the sell tank. Then you can sell your fish at the maximum or if it doesnt work on desktop maybe for a lot of money and they will sell. After that to make things go faster with your unlimited money buy growth hormone and it will make them have babies instantly, grow, and it speeds it up. Then you can breed and breed. On the addictinggames one u run out of space and it sucks but if they do sell for outrageous prices with the shell and etc. then u can buy a second tank. Good LUCK!

OfficerM
10-18-2006, 03:06 PM
Hi there! I have Fish Tycoon for Mac and within 159 hours, I found all 7 fish! I recommend that you get ALL the research done ASAP-- it takes a while to complete. Just sell as many of the most expensive fish you can and get the money. Do the research and you should have no problem. My most expensive fish was one of the magic ones and it was a $450 fish! I used growth hormone on ALL baby fish to speed up the process. I would sell 50 of the high priced fish and then just keep making new fish. There is a scheme to this game.... and there are probably several ways to figure it out, but it did not take me that long. I read some of the posts in the forums here before I started and the best advice was to sell as many expensive fish and get the money ASAP.

OfficerM
10-18-2006, 03:12 PM
PS: I do not feel like I am fully done with the game yet, since I still have yet to "create" the Greenfin Spotanus-- the "gimme" Magic Fish. Once I have done that, I will consider it a done deal... I have read that this is like the hardest fish to breed.

catfish
10-18-2006, 09:41 PM
rudely copy n pasted ;

Greenfin Spotanus
Fish1: Greenfin Spotanus Fish2: Great-Sail Spotanus
Fish1: Greenfin Spotanus Fish2: Greenfin Spotanus
Fish1: Razorback Spotanus Fish2: Great-Sail Spotanus
Fish1: Speckled Spotanus Fish2: Finless Spotanus
Fish1: Speckled Spotanus Fish2: Flagged Spotanus
Fish1: Stubby Spotanus Fish2: Finless Spotanus
Fish1: Twin-Fin Spotanus Fish2: Spined Spotanus
Fish1: Twin-Fin Spotanus Fish2: Stubby Spotanus

my advice to how to get on from the 600 money,will be max research inv. first. dont use pp on growth hormone yet,do the "change time" trick instead ) one plant really worth getting (imo),is the one that helps against sick fish (of curing or so ? cant remember..)

pinkfish
10-18-2006, 10:09 PM
I thankyou all for your input I did the research and opened two other game players , so trying the game with a different player and seeing what i can do different, plus whilst I'm waiting for fish to grow I can play player 2
thanks again

I will be back, aint found the magic fish as yet (except the easy one you get anyway) but I want this game to last so I hope to find some of them by chance! well I hope

jac70
10-23-2006, 02:02 PM
:) Hi to all, I need help! I've only got 6 fish to find and i am really stuck. I'm wondering if anybody is in the same situation as me, the fish i'm looking for are the Spotanus (fanned, hornet,silky and tiger) Quicksilver (silky and tiger). It has been a week now and i've used so many eggs trying to find them, i think i'm losing my mind! ha ha.. Great game! :)

lena2006
10-24-2006, 04:29 PM
can anyone help me or just give me the codes for fish tycoon

catfish
10-26-2006, 08:48 AM
jac70 ::

everything you need is right here ..

kholoud
10-28-2006, 07:33 AM
can anyone help me or just give me the codes for fish tycoon

what codes do you mean??

kholoud
10-28-2006, 07:49 AM
PS: I do not feel like I am fully done with the game yet, since I still have yet to "create" the Greenfin Spotanus-- the "gimme" Magic Fish. Once I have done that, I will consider it a done deal... I have read that this is like the hardest fish to breed.

kholoud
10-28-2006, 08:07 AM
ok, I'm fairly new to this game
I have restarted 3 times because my fish died, now I seem to be getting somewhere

well I have $600

anywway would someone be so kind as to post a rough order of what to buy from the supplies, or should I get the research done first

thankyou in advance

hi ,
I think you have to consider buying the research inviroment very fast as soon as you can, it is the best thing to do, and try to breed first fish 3 or 4 times to collect money like 1000 or more and then you can move, do not rush things, and do not forget to feed your fish otherwise you will see that they get sick.try it..

jac70
10-30-2006, 04:29 AM
jac70 ::

everything you need is right here ..

Thanks Catfish, 2 days later got a silky Spotanus (from eggs), with the fish i saved i was able to get the remaining fish needed . All i needed was some patience! Thanks again for the infomation.

catfish
11-01-2006, 01:16 PM
very welcome ) :)

italiano001
11-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Actually fissa, if you want it there is an application for the palm, that lets you assign certian hot sync names to different applications, so, yes your code would work if they had that program If you have registered with them, you can always ask them to resend you the registration code. I've had to hard reset my Clie and I lost my iSilo reg code, so I just email them for it and I got it back. You can't ask for other ppl's reg code because it will only work with their HotSync IDs, not yours.

fish head
11-10-2006, 06:05 AM
Hi, I'm new here and I have found 5 magic fish(green fin spatonus,spekelled leaffish,canary fire arrow,crimson comet,and oriental goldbulb] and i have found at least 79 types of fish.http://xxx. :)

fish head
11-10-2006, 06:17 AM
how did you get the Wasp Grouper fish roper :)

mellybelly
11-14-2006, 08:07 PM
It would be great if any one could send me a activation/registration code, i lost mine. I am so in love with this game!

mellybelly
11-14-2006, 08:07 PM
It would be great if any one could send me a activation/registration code, i lost mine. I am so in love with this game and i have only just started. My email is mellybelly@shaw.ca

taylorpelto
11-16-2006, 04:43 AM
I love this game but, if I buy it, I would want to put it on a computer that doesn't have any internet at the moment. How would I go about doing that? Is there actual sofware I could buy? Could I download it directly onto a thumb drive? I'm not sure what to do, and I don't want to waste my 20 bucks!

fish head
11-21-2006, 05:25 PM
It would be great if any one could send me a activation/registration code, i lost mine. I am so in love with this game and i have only just started. My email is mellybelly@shaw.ca
I also lost mine someone i need it to feed my fish, or I'm going to have to start all over again. :(

kallie
11-22-2006, 07:36 PM
I just bought a Palm Tungsten TX ad loaded this game on it. The problem is I can't get rid of the keyboard at the bottom of the screen. This doesn't happen with other games, and I am probably going to have to get someone from Palm to help but I thought I would give this a shot.

I really like the game but imagine playing it on about half he screen of your PDA...it isn't really fun.

I really like all of the help and comments in this forum :D

Thanks

Kallie

p.s. I tried to find a place to make a new post, I hope doing it by replying to this thread is ok

kaz100
11-23-2006, 01:41 PM
Hello everyone

I just bought Fish Tycoon online, and all is well, except that the game is SOOOOO slow!

It's not the game speed - I'm playing on 2x speed, and all other aspects of my computer are normal (ie, no lag etc), so it's not just lag, and besides, I'm on wireless broadband. Movement of the fish and the mouse movement is really really slow and jumpy - very hard to control, although all other aspects are fine, ie: babies born in normal time, buying items is fine etc. However, when I try to feed, or to cure a fish, it takes like 40 seconds or more for the feed or medicine to disipate in the water... SOOOO frustrating!

Does anyone have any ideas that I can try to get my game running smoothly? Oh, btw - I have also noticed lots of viruses being detected only since I've bought the game... any advice???

blondiegrl
11-25-2006, 07:33 PM
I'm sure what I'm about to ask is a stupid question and probably has been answered quite a few times but I'm sorry I'm new to all of this and am a little bit confused.

:confused:

HOKAY. so. I looked up some cheats and they bring me to this message board. People are talking about the infinite money cheat. Where you sell a fish for $9999. You keep adding 9's after. I have boughten the game, and It doesn't allow me to add more 9's. It stops at 4. I have been very patient and no one has bought my fish. What am I doing wrong?

If anyone has time to answer my question it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and sorry for asking proaly a popular question.

blondiegrl
11-25-2006, 07:38 PM
It would be great if any one could send me a activation/registration code, i lost mine. I am so in love with this game!

Well I guess it depends on where you bought the game from but my advice is to just email them for your information. When i bought the game they sent me an email for the purpose, explaining me to email them and they would be happy to send me the information again.

I learned that you can't use some one elses information. It's so lame. But they did think twice when doing that I supposed. Try emailing them, if that doesn't work. I dont know what to tell you.

Isolaburt56
12-07-2006, 07:08 PM
Ok here goes nothing.
I have 17 mil. isolabuck.
I have discover 316 diff. fishes.
I rate # 1 on the game.
I have all magic fishes " 7 of them " .
now I have to find the rest of the bread. which will equal to 400 species

abdullah
12-09-2006, 10:21 AM
Hi, I'm relatively new to Fish Tycoon, and I'm having some problems. I can never seem to get enough money in order to research environments. I hatch the eggs and then breed fish as normal. Then I proceed to breed the new ones, and then I sell some of the old ones to try to raise money,but of course they're not worth very much. The thing is, is that they newer hatchlings always die before I have a chance to raise money to research. I always find the Fish Of Fertility, but I have to end up selling it to make money.
What am I doing wrong? I saw that another poster had $6000, how the heck do I get that much money when my fish keep dying?
By the way, I am playing on my computer and not a Palm.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

I FOUND JUST WHAT YOU NEED !!!!!!

First of all you have to breed a greenfin spotanus(the greenfin spotanus comes at the beggining of the game and it fertilises your tank)
Then DO NOT breed rare fish, breed normal fish
If you can get a silky fruitfish that will be very good(to get it breed the silky stickfish with the silky fatfish)
or You can get an orange fruitfish(which can give you more money than the silky fruitfish) and to get it you have to breed an orange stickfish with an orange fatfish OR you can breed the silky stickfish with the greenfin fatfish
These Are The Fish That Can Give You MONEY$$$$!!!! And If Someone Buys One Of These Fish Raise Its Price

GOOD LUCK!!!

abdullah
12-09-2006, 11:30 AM
Hello everyone

I just bought Fish Tycoon online, and all is well, except that the game is SOOOOO slow!

It's not the game speed - I'm playing on 2x speed, and all other aspects of my computer are normal (ie, no lag etc), so it's not just lag, and besides, I'm on wireless broadband. Movement of the fish and the mouse movement is really really slow and jumpy - very hard to control, although all other aspects are fine, ie: babies born in normal time, buying items is fine etc. However, when I try to feed, or to cure a fish, it takes like 40 seconds or more for the feed or medicine to disipate in the water... SOOOO frustrating!

Does anyone have any ideas that I can try to get my game running smoothly? Oh, btw - I have also noticed lots of viruses being detected only since I've bought the game... any advice???

Well i thought about it and i figued out that you have to buy it from a store , it will cost a lot of money :( but it will be worthit something

abdullah
12-09-2006, 11:42 AM
I love this game but, if I buy it, I would want to put it on a computer that doesn't have any internet at the moment. How would I go about doing that? Is there actual sofware I could buy? Could I download it directly onto a thumb drive? I'm not sure what to do, and I don't want to waste my 20 bucks!

I Am Clever And Found An Idea: :rolleyes:

if you want to get fish tycoon on your computer buy it from a store and if you don't want to waste your 20 BUCKS,you can also buy a copied cd which is cheaper

abdullah
12-09-2006, 12:17 PM
how did you get the Wasp Grouper fish roper :)

To get the WASP GROUPER(MAGIC FISH#6) Breed an oriental goldbulb with a pink beta_Easy Right

*Note:do not sell the pink shark,the silky shark,or the pink stickfish;you should still have them from magic breeding#5.also keep the pink beta from this magic breeding.you should also still have the hornet fatfish from magic breeding#4.you will need only one of each of them for the final magical breeding.if you have extras,you could sell them. :cool:

fish head
12-09-2006, 04:57 PM
thanks now i bet the game :-) :-)

abdullah
12-10-2006, 06:14 AM
Can you tell me how to change from online to offline

abdullah
12-10-2006, 08:38 AM
For those of you interested in the Hex Code, here it is:

1. Download and install Hex Workshop 3.11

http://www.bpsoft.com/downloads/dow...ile=hw32v31.exe

2. Go to "C:\Program Files\Fish Tycoon\" and make a back-up copy of "FishSaveGame1.pts" in case you mess something up.

3. Open up Hex Workshop and browse to "FishSaveGame1.pts" in Program Files (not the back-up file) > open up the file.

4. Click on Edit, then Goto, type in 000003A0. (Make sure Hex is picked, and beginning of file is picked.) > Click go and that will bring you right to it.

5. Replace the two columns to the right of the flashing cursor with F6C9 9A3B."

6. Load game and you should see a ton of money in your account.

Hi i want to know what to do i am soooo confused :confused: and now i am angry because i wanted to have a lot of money :mad: bye for now

i hope you will write something to me

best regards

Abdullah

abdullah
12-10-2006, 09:02 AM
Ok here goes nothing.
I have 17 mil. isolabuck.
I have discover 316 diff. fishes.
I rate # 1 on the game.
I have all magic fishes " 7 of them " .
now I have to find the rest of the bread. which will equal to 400 species

HOW DID YOU GET ALL THAT MONEY ? $14 000 000 HOW DID YOU GET THE $$$ , DID YOU USE A CHEAT ?

IF YES TELL ME AND IF NO ALSO TELL ME

AND IF YOU SAID TO ME THAT YOU DID IT WITH NO CHEAT I WILL BE AMAZED :eek:

AND IF YOU GOT IT WITHOWT A CHEAT TELL ME HOW OKAY

BYE BYE AND GOOD LUCK IN THE GAME

abdullah
12-11-2006, 10:30 AM
Abdullah
Money Making:
I found out many ways to get a lot of money.One of the ways is:
STEP ONE: wait until you have the greenfin spotanus (THE GREENFIN SPOTANUS LETS ALL THE BABY FISH FROM PREGNANT FISH GET BORN QUICKLY).
STEP TWO:Breed all the fish together and make sure all of them are pregnant(IF YOU WANT TO BREED TWO FISH FROM THE SAME KIND YOU CAN DOIT,BUT DO NOT BREED ALL THE FISH FROM THE SAME KIND TOGETHER
STEP THREE:Rase the price of all fish by 2.
STEP FOUR:Sell the fish AFTER they lay eggs and the baby fish hatch out of the eggs.
STEP FIVE:Sell the fish and you will get a lot of money over and over
NOTE*Do not sell the greenfin spotanus unless you have another greenfin spotanus in the tank or when the greenfin spotanus gets old you can sell it.

abdullah
12-11-2006, 10:32 AM
If You Want To Send A Message Back To Me For The Last Messages You Can Reply.

fish head
12-12-2006, 06:19 AM
no i can not

abdullah
12-12-2006, 07:45 AM
I Tried To Do That Cheat Code That I Wrote And It WORKED !

I Got $500 Then I Did The Fish Enviroment Research And Now Rarer Fish Survive In My Tank

And I Got : A diver ornament
A shell ornament
An areation system

All From The Cheat

*THE FISH THAT I USED TO GET A LOT OF MONEY WAS THE GREENFIN GOLDBULB AND TO GET IT BREED THE GREENFIN FRUITFISH WITH THE GREENFIN STICKFISH

Anybody Who Wants To Reply Can Reply

abdullah
12-12-2006, 08:28 AM
Hi All,

I am geting so frustrated :confused: trying to figure out what 2 breeds of fish i need to breed to make a fanned stickfish and a stubby fruitfish, that i just had to post to see if any of you know or can help me figure it out - this is driving me insane!!!

Spoliers at this stage are welcome too :)

Thanks so much in advance for any replies.

You Can Go To http:www.engenuous.com/fish_tycoon_guide_cheat/fish_tycoon_guide_cheat.cfm

That website has a breeding board that you can use to get what to breed with what that gets the fish that you need ;)

REBORN
12-12-2006, 07:54 PM
I Tried To Do That Cheat Code That I Wrote And It WORKED !

I Got $500 Then I Did The Fish Enviroment Research And Now Rarer Fish Survive In My Tank

And I Got : A diver ornament
A shell ornament
An areation system

All From The Cheat

*THE FISH THAT I USED TO GET A LOT OF MONEY WAS THE GREENFIN GOLDBULB AND TO GET IT BREED THE GREENFIN FRUITFISH WITH THE GREENFIN STICKFISH

Anybody Who Wants To Reply Can Reply
Hey Abdullah......

$500 dollars is all you were able to get from the HEX Cheat???
If you want me to send you the "save game" file with close to a $$$ Million Isola Bucks $$$, just email me... re_born@netzero.com

Any one else who would like the file as well, feel free

REBORN

abdullah
12-13-2006, 05:13 AM
Hey Abdullah......

$500 dollars is all you were able to get from the HEX Cheat???
If you want me to send you the "save game" file with close to a $$$ Million Isola Bucks $$$, just email me... re_born@netzero.com

Any one else who would like the file as well, feel free

REBORN

Hey Cool cheat over there Reborn
how did you use the (SAVE GAME) cheat :confused:
oh! and by the way i will send you an email and i did not use the hex code i invented my own cheat code , you will see it on my post no.10

Abdullah

abdullah
12-13-2006, 05:42 AM
reborn i was wrong about what i told you in post no.12 look in post no.8

abdullah
12-13-2006, 10:32 PM
I have got the save game cheat by myself , now you dont need to send me you save game cheat file but also i want to say thank you and bye for now

ken29
12-18-2006, 09:54 PM
if you need to get fast cash, in a hurry, try this,
orange spontanus+ twinfin fruit fish....they sell easy for 125$
but the best one i have now is this one..
SPINE FATFISH + HORNET BOLDBULB( CARARI FIRE-ARROW) they go out fast at 400$ each.... it a very rare one,,, i had 200$ left, and in 15min im up to 24 790$ i had these fish in the common eggs
If you need more help send me a message to my personal e-mail ( ken10167@hotmail.com) i'll be glad 2 help

abdullah
12-19-2006, 07:35 AM
if you need to get fast cash, in a hurry, try this,
orange spontanus+ twinfin fruit fish....they sell easy for 125$
but the best one i have now is this one..
SPINE FATFISH + HORNET BOLDBULB( CARARI FIRE-ARROW) they go out fast at 400$ each.... it a very rare one,,, i had 200$ left, and in 15min im up to 24 790$ i had these fish in the common eggs
If you need more help send me a message to my personal e-mail ( ken10167@hotmail.com) i'll be glad 2 help

Cool! This Is Good

It was helpful but do you want to get $6 000 000 use the SAVE GAME cheat

to get it download it from http://www.pro-g.co.uk/pc/fish_tycoon/cheats.html

Then when it is on your desktop (fishtycoonsave) point on it and then right click

you will see a menu. press EXTRACT TO FISHTYCOONSAVE/ then you will see a folder called fishtycoonsave

Copy it to fish tycoon in program files in local disc c

Then open it (open the one that you copied not the one on the desktop) then click on fish tycoon then copy the file fishsavegame1 to the folder fish tycoon (the one in local disk c)

Then delete the old fishsavegame1 (Not the one that you copied)

Then open the game and voilla , you have $6 000 000

Note*if you see the game screen small open options than click on the button on in the fullscreen bar and the game screen will be big

Oh And By The Way If You Want To Email Me , Email Me At abdullah.r @free.yusran.com

ChloeGinger
12-21-2006, 08:41 AM
Ok say you have the trial version and you just want your exotic breeds to live to get to other magic fish. I've found a loop-hole.

You can have an infinite bank account very easily. Drag your fish you want to sell to the Species Box and open the "Species Chart". Now where you set the price of the fish put 9999999 until it won't add another "9". I guarantee that when you go the fish store to sell that priceless fish, that someone will buy it. You could even price a couple fish at that price but it isn't necessary.

NOW, remember the fish vitamins? Say that you have babies that never make it to adult hood because they can't survive in the "trial version". As soon as you see your fish's health declining, pump the water full of the fish vitamins until your fishes health is a hundred percent. THERE YOU GO!

HINT: you also can breed dead fish to get a living fish pregnant so don't worry if some die

Hope this helps you, let me know how it works out!

Chloe

abdullah
12-21-2006, 09:51 AM
Ok say you have the trial version and you just want your exotic breeds to live to get to other magic fish. I've found a loop-hole.

You can have an infinite bank account very easily. Drag your fish you want to sell to the Species Box and open the "Species Chart". Now where you set the price of the fish put 9999999 until it won't add another "9". I guarantee that when you go the fish store to sell that priceless fish, that someone will buy it. You could even price a couple fish at that price but it isn't necessary.

NOW, remember the fish vitamins? Say that you have babies that never make it to adult hood because they can't survive in the "trial version". As soon as you see your fish's health declining, pump the water full of the fish vitamins until your fishes health is a hundred percent. THERE YOU GO!

HINT: you also can breed dead fish to get a living fish pregnant so don't worry if some die

Hope this helps you, let me know how it works out!

Chloe

Oh Man Ive Tried This A Million Times And It Didn't Work :mad:

i was patient for two hours and nobody EVER bought even one fish :(

everybody in my store says the price is too high :o

but the easiest thing i could do is to use that save game cheat :cool:

trust me it is the easiest way to get money ;)

abdullah
12-25-2006, 08:45 AM
:( xace tode ):

1224vefg7657eh68k876tj8t8t9k87k6q34qg43654w52143g

Kanard
12-26-2006, 10:24 AM
Guys.....why dont you just search how to get them on google.....heres a link that will tell you which fish to breed together and how to get them.....its kinda long so it might take awhile to read but its worth it...(i got all 7 magic fish by using it)
http://www.cheatcodesweb.com/pc-cheats/fish-tycoon-cheats.htm
tell me if the link doesnt work and ill copy and paste it into a new forum for you...by the way....i know two cheats...one is where you start out with 16 mil. cash and the other is where you can fastforward lol.....the 16 mil is at this link http://www.cheathappens.com/show_download.asp?ID=20899
the fast forward one is really easy lol...you see the game isnt just a program running in the background...it goes by the clock on your computer.. it looks at the clock when you get off and on and ages the fish acordingly....so heres how the fastforward works. you go into your game, then you go out of the game (make sure you exit not just alt tab or it wont work) then you change the clock on your computer(its at the bottom right of your desktop) you change it however many hours you want then when you go back into the game it will have aged that many hours. but dont be dumb and age it like 9 hours at 2x speed or your fish will all starve to death. changeing the clock back will not rewind it...in fact it will not do anything.. and i say again befroe you come saying it doesnt work make sure you EXIT the game before you change the time...if you change the time in the game im not sure what will happen iv never done it before (iv goten through 6879 game hours in two days using this lol...)

Kanard
12-26-2006, 10:37 AM
Oh Man Ive Tried This A Million Times And It Didn't Work :mad:

i was patient for two hours and nobody EVER bought even one fish :(

everybody in my store says the price is too high :o

but the easiest thing i could do is to use that save game cheat :cool:

trust me it is the easiest way to get money ;)

it only works in the cheap tuturial version...not in the real one

abdullah
12-26-2006, 12:41 PM
it only works in the cheap tuturial version...not in the real one

well thanks :)
really i didnt know and tell you what do you want to email me
if you want here is the name of the website(abdullah.r@free.yusran.com)
any replies would be great ;)
bye

abdullah

abdullah
01-01-2007, 02:57 AM
Be aware : my website isn't highlighted blue because my website is arabic and some english websites don't know my website
any new emails on my website will be great
i hope some of you will send me emails

abdullah

krapnek
01-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Hi there, I'm new to the game and the forum. I started playing the game yesterday and I have a problem wich I can't explain. Today, when I woke up I had many grown fishes and the Magical Fish of Fertility. So far so good, but I do have a problem. Some of my fish have their health bar by 1/2 or 1/3 and I can't see any green or white spots on them indicating Fungus or Ick...Could someone help me? I've considered I might need a new environment, but I don't have the money just yet...

Thank you in advance

P.S. -> Does anyone know if the fishes have age limit? If they die after a certain age? 'Cause I got fishes with 163 days and I'm afraid they die before I can sell them....

abdullah
01-02-2007, 08:06 AM
Hi there, I'm new to the game and the forum. I started playing the game yesterday and I have a problem wich I can't explain. Today, when I woke up I had many grown fishes and the Magical Fish of Fertility. So far so good, but I do have a problem. Some of my fish have their health bar by 1/2 or 1/3 and I can't see any green or white spots on them indicating Fungus or Ick...Could someone help me? I've considered I might need a new environment, but I don't have the money just yet...

Thank you in advance

P.S. -> Does anyone know if the fishes have age limit? If they die after a certain age? 'Cause I got fishes with 163 days and I'm afraid they die before I can sell them....

krapnek.....

if you want to get money use the save game cheat , you will find it in one of my posts on page no 30

and if you want to know the fish's age limit , i can tell you , the fish lives until it is 999 years old but be careful if you want it to live that long you must research enviroment or use fish vitamins

if you dont give them fish vitamins or research their enviroment they may live until they are 400 , 500 or 600 years old

if you want to email me , email me at this website or at my website (abdullah.r@free.yusran.com)

abdullah

krapnek
01-02-2007, 02:45 PM
Cool! This Is Good

It was helpful but do you want to get $6 000 000 use the SAVE GAME cheat

to get it download it from http://www.pro-g.co.uk/pc/fish_tycoon/cheats.html

Then when it is on your desktop (fishtycoonsave) point on it and then right click

you will see a menu. press EXTRACT TO FISHTYCOONSAVE/ then you will see a folder called fishtycoonsave

Copy it to fish tycoon in program files in local disc c

Then open it (open the one that you copied not the one on the desktop) then click on fish tycoon then copy the file fishsavegame1 to the folder fish tycoon (the one in local disk c)

Then delete the old fishsavegame1 (Not the one that you copied)

Then open the game and voilla , you have $6 000 000

Note*if you see the game screen small open options than click on the button on in the fullscreen bar and the game screen will be big

Oh And By The Way If You Want To Email Me , Email Me At abdullah.r @free.yusran.com

Hey, thanks for the advices back there...About this cheat, do I loose the fishes I already have?

abdullah
01-03-2007, 03:00 AM
Hey, thanks for the advices back there...About this cheat, do I loose the fishes I already have?

YES you will lose all the fish you have :(
but it will be better because when i used it all my fish were gone but then i got 6 magic fish :)
ok then , enjoy the game :rolleyes:
i am waiting for replies on my website :D
and thats for everybody :o

catfish
01-03-2007, 05:22 AM
Does anyone know if the fishes have age limit?

no,they dont.

abdullah
01-03-2007, 07:49 AM
no,they dont.

well , i already answered that
they do have an age limit
they live until they are 999 years old
well , if i am wrong tell me

krapnek
01-03-2007, 08:01 AM
When I clicked the Isola board on my store it said to me:

«Fish from Isola don't die from old age.»

abdullah
01-03-2007, 10:10 AM
krapnek.....
do you have a website?

abdullah
01-03-2007, 12:41 PM
i got a 2n'd email :D
the email is (abdullah.buhaimed@easy.la)
i will be waiting for emails on the website
bye

abdullah
01-05-2007, 05:26 AM
does anyone know how to get the orange snooper by an easy way , without breeding with rare fish ?

catfish
01-05-2007, 07:03 AM
abdallah, if you bothered to read the whole thread,you would sooner or later find the link to this site!! (http://www.cleverarts.com/fishtycoon/default.asp)
there u can get all the info about how to breed this n that fish.

catfish
01-05-2007, 07:35 AM
but since im such a nice fish,here it is ;

Orange Snooper
Golden Fire-Arroow / Canary Fatfish
Golden Flashfish / Canary Arrowfish
Golden Flashfish / Canary Catfish
Golden Fruitfish / Canary Arrowfish
Golden Goldbulb / Canary Catfish
Golden Goldshark / Canary Fatfish
Golden Shark / Canary Comet
Golden Shark / Canary Goldbulb
Golden Snooper / Canary Fire-Arrow
Golden Snooper / Canary Goldshark
Golden Snooper / Canary Snooper
Golden Snout / Canary Fire-Arrow
Golden Snout / Canary Fruitfish
Orange Fire-Arrow / Orange Fatfish
Orange Flashfish / Orange Arrowfish
Orange Flashfish / Orange Catfish
Orange Fruitfish / Orange Arrowfish
Orange Goldbulb / Orange Catfish
Orange Goldshark / Orange Fatfish
Orange Shark / Orange Comet
Orange Shark / Orange Goldbulb
Orange Snooper / Orange Fire-Arrow
Orange Snooper / Orange Goldshark
Orange Snooper / Orange Snooper
Orange Snout / Orange Fire-Arrow
Orange Snout / Orange Fruitfish
Oriental Fire-Arrow / Orange Fatfish
Oriental Flashfish / Orange Arrowfish
Oriental Flashfish / Orange Catfish
Oriental Fruitfish / Orange Arrowfish
Oriental Goldbulb / Orange Catfish
Oriental Goldshark / Orange Fatfish
Oriental Shark / Orange Comet
Oriental Shark / Orange Goldbulb
Oriental Snooper / Orange Fire-Arrow
Oriental Snooper / Orange Goldshark
Oriental Snooper / Orange Snooper
Oriental Snout / Orange Fire-Arrow
Oriental Snout / Orange Fruitfish
Silky Fire-Arrow / Great-Sail Fatfish
Silky Flashfish / Great-Sail Arrowfish
Silky Flashfish / Great-Sail Catfish
Silky Fruitfish / Great-Sail Arrowfish
Silky Goldbulb / Great-Sail Catfish
Silky Goldshark / Great-Sail Fatfish
Silky Shark / Great-Sail Comet
Silky Shark / Great-Sail Goldbulb
Silky Snooper / Great-Sail Fire-Arrow
Silky Snooper / Great-Sail Goldshark
Silky Snooper / Great-Sail Snooper
Silky Snout / Great-Sail Fire-Arrow
Silky Snout / Great-Sail Fruitfish
Speckled Fire-Arrow / Hornet Fatfish
Speckled Flashfish / Hornet Arrowfish
Speckled Flashfish / Hornet Arrowfish
Speckled Goldbulb / Hornet Catfish
Speckled Goldshark / Hornet Fatfish
Speckled Shark / Hornet Comet
Speckled Shark / Hornet Goldbulb
Speckled Snooper / Hornet Fire-Arrow
Speckled Snooper / Hornet Goldshark
Speckled Snooper / Hornet Snooper
Speckled Snout / Hornet Fire-Arrow
Speckled Snout / Hornet Fruitfish
Spined Fire-Arrow / Pink Fatfish
Spined Flashfish / Pink Arrowfish
Spined Flashfish / Pink Catfish
Spined Fruitfish / Pink Arrowfish
Spined Goldbulb / Pink Catfish
Spined Goldshark / Pink Fatfish
Spined Shark / Pink Comet
Spined Shark / Pink Goldbulb
Spined Snooper / Pink Fire-Arrow
Spined Snooper / Pink Goldshark
Spined Snooper / Pink Snooper
Spined Snout / Pink Fire-Arrow
Spined Snout / Pink Fruitfish
Spined Fire-Arrow / Snubbed Fatfish
Spined Flashfish / Snubbed Arrowfish
Spined Flashfish / Snubbed Catfish
Spined Fruitfish / Snubbed Arrowfish
Spined Goldbulb / Snubbed Catfish
Spined Goldshark / Snubbed Fatfish
Spined Shark / Snubbed Comet
Spined Shark / Snubbed Goldbulb
Spined Snooper / Snubbed Fire-Arrow
Spined Snooper / Snubbed Goldshark
Spined Snooper / Snubbed Snooper
Spined Snout / Snubbed Fire-Arrow
Spined Snout / Snubbed Fruitfish

abdullah
01-08-2007, 08:22 AM
hello catfish

your list is amaising :eek: it is really helpful :)

please can you tell me if you have a website or not ?

if you have email me from it and send it to (abdullah@free.yusran.com)

or (abdullah.buhaimed@easy.la) if it says to you that the second email for me

(abdullah.buh.....) write (.com) at the end :D

catfish
01-08-2007, 03:17 PM
no website that i would give out here.. the list of "how to get what fish", you can find by following the link in the post i made before the list..

abdullah
01-09-2007, 06:01 AM
anyone who has zoo tycoon 2 please post on my thread (help with zoo tycoon 2)

Fluffy123
01-18-2007, 08:38 AM
not sure if u got the pink fatfish by now but i used the wasp arrowfish and hornet goldshark to get it

laurajoy
01-21-2007, 03:24 PM
I've had this game for a couple of weeks, and I'm having a problem with clicking "stop Time." I have school throughout the week, so I can't leave the game running, so I click stop time. Time stops just fine, and it's like the game is paused, but when I switch it back to normal time all of my fish die in a split second, like the second stop time is over time catches up and my fish are dead.

Has this happened to anyone else, and do you know how to fix this? I'd appreciate some help because I'm sick of starting over with new fish every time I go to play the game.

daisy2993
01-22-2007, 12:30 PM
Magic Fish Combos:

#1. Greenfin Spotanus- Magical Fish of Fertility
Twin-Fin Spotanus + Spined Spotanus

#2. Speckled Leaffish - Magical Fish of Sustenance
Stubby Pigmy + Greenfin Comet
Orange Stickfish + Twin-Fin Beta
Orange Spotanus + Twin-Fin Fruitfish
Crimson Comet + Flagged Bananafish
Oriental Goldbulb + Finless Quicksilver
Spined Fruitfish + greenfin Spotanus
Orange Grouper + Twin-Fin Beta

#3. Crimson Comet - Magical Fish of Curing
Speckled Stickfish + Orange Goldbulb
Oriental Fruitfish + Speckled Carp
Speckled Stickfish + Oriental Goldbulb
Orange Fatfish + Speckled Leaffish
Crimson Leaffish + Crimson Fruitfish
Pink Beta + Flagged Gold Shark
Greenfin Leaffish + Hornet Flashfish
Twin-Fin Beta + Wasp Goldshark
Twin-Fin Pigmy + Wasp Goldshark
Oriental Goldbulb + Speckled Grouper

#4. Oriental Goldbulb - Magical Fish of Growth
Crimson Comet + Orange Goldbulb
Spined Leaffish + Wasp Gold Shark
Speckled Leaffish + Snubbed Fire-Arrow
Golden Goldbulb + Orange Goldbulb
Speckled Leaffish + Pink Goldshark
Greenfin Leaffish + Fanned Fire-Arrow
Flagged Leaffish + Tiger Goldshark
Crimson Grouper + Canary Fire-Arrow
Spined Grouper + Canary Fire-Arrow
Canary Goldshark + Spined Carp

#5. Orange Snooper - Magical Fish of Health
Fanned Stickfish + Stubby Fruitfish
Golden Arrowfish + Canary Fruitfish
Orange Fruitfish + Orange Snout

#6. Wasp Grouper - Magical Fish of Mutation
Oriental Goldbulb + Pink Pigmy
Orange Beta + Pink Comet
Oriental Goldbulb + Pink Beta

#7. Canary Fire-Arrow - Golden Guppy of Isola
Crimson Comet + Fanned Fatfish
Golden snooper + Canary Fatfish
Orange Snooper + Hornet Flashfish
Tiger Stickfish + Speckled Arrowfish
Orange Fruitfish + Canary Fire-Arrow

your welcome :D
daisy <33

KARLOS
01-25-2007, 07:10 PM
Actually the version i play with is cracked

daisyraquel
02-01-2007, 08:38 AM
can anyone tell me what isola bucks are for? when you click on the cash register in the shop it shows these but where can i spend them?

megaluria
02-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Ive got all seven magic fishes, over sixty thousand dollars in the bank, and never once used the unknown chemical. So if any of you newbies have any questions, feel free to ask.

Peace,

The Aquarist

catfish
02-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Actually the version i play with is cracked

well,gratz you !! .. you found out how to do a google search for crack codes ? whooooaaa, im impressed :eek:

Ganj
02-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Hey,

All you people that have bought the game will probably hate me, but if you want the full version go to:

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3585419/Fish_Tycoon___Serial

download, paste the product ID into the keygen thingy and bob's your uncle. Free gameage! Woo!

Happy fishing :cool:

Ganj x

bibo
02-09-2007, 06:42 PM
can u tell me how to open the download torrent?
it cannot be open and no product ID

Sirenia
02-10-2007, 07:23 AM

Give me ur e-mail address and I'll send you the patch! ;)

paldor
02-11-2007, 10:46 AM
breed the Pink Fatfish with the crimson comet will give you a Canary Fire-Arrow which is the number 7 magic fish will sell for $350.

breed the crimson comet with the wasp beta will give a orange grouper which is the number 6 magic fish will sell for $250.

Ganj
02-11-2007, 12:47 PM

You see the link it gives when you try to enter the code? Copy the last numbers from there and paste into the keygen, then hit generate and bang, fish galore!

bibo
02-13-2007, 06:55 PM
i dont have the software to open the keygen i think it bit torrent software?
im only dial up connection

bibo
02-13-2007, 07:09 PM
yu_alfie@yahoo.com
thnx!

bibo
02-13-2007, 07:31 PM
can u tell me what fish tycoon ur playing so that i can donwload ur fish tycoon game to match with the patch çause im playing reflexive fish tycoon

Roccodog
02-13-2007, 08:05 PM
i have 7 dollars left my fish are dropping like flies. someone anyone help! plz...

i am of course referring to the fish tycoon PC game.

Roccodog
02-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Ok i have gone through all the pages, there has to be a easier way to make some money?

please help

fasterthenflash
02-25-2007, 04:41 AM
HOW the **** do u guys spend 200 hours and only have 40 differnet types,i just spent 2 hour max and got 67 types, i wrote them down and wrote there parents down to,

but i found away to speed there growth...there version i play is from addictinggames.com, and because its linked to your timer on computer i just advance time to make them spit out babys faster ..... so i guess thats sorta a cheat but i got lots of crazy looking fish so fast, my fav is crimson firearrow. and a canary snopper, if i felt like it i would scan all the types and parents and upload em here but dont feel like it n e was hopfuly this time thing works on game virson or trail version

fasterthenflash
02-25-2007, 04:48 AM
its just u go to remeber if u ever fix ur time after to present when u play you got to put it where u left off, it suck cuz i am playing trial so i cant even get 2nd tank or 2nd, 3rd, egg types... but try speeding time to make diff types fast pulls helps with cash.. o to make cash i sold flagged goldshark, for 8k i dont know how but there priced at $8 and i ment to change to 100 but made it 8100 and it sold its parents are twin-fin stickfish and greenfin shark. plz tell me if this time thing works for full version

Ganj
02-26-2007, 04:26 PM
Does anyone know what fish is the one in the customers' thought bubbles? It's orange-black stripey with smallish blue fins. Even a name would help so I know what I'm aiming for...

Richeggbert7
03-01-2007, 01:47 AM
That all depends on what difficulty you're playing on, how many tank add-ons you have, and how many levels of research you've completed. But if you're assuming that we've all maxed out everything, well then I guess that it still depends on which level we're playing on.
Sorry, but that's as best as I can help ya. As far as I remember, there's also nothing like that over at ldw's forums either.
-mm

How u change difficulty?

FishBreeder
03-03-2007, 05:12 AM
Right ive been playing for 1week, its pretty tough but i recommend getting the first set of eggs and breeding them with your magic fish , i got the first three fish like that:

Greenfin Spontanious
Speckled leafish
Crimson comet

Just keep doing that to get more species to get to the magic fish,

Right back x
:)

FishBreeder
03-03-2007, 05:16 AM
cant you just give us the code,? i have to download win rar to do all the mombo jambo

AnnetteMGeil
03-13-2007, 04:13 AM
go to where you purchased the game and they can send you the activation code via email.

It would be great if any one could send me a activation/registration code, i lost mine. I am so in love with this game and i have only just started.

Blonoth
03-13-2007, 04:48 AM
Give me ur e-mail address and I'll send you the patch! ;)
my email blonoth@gmail.com
Please send the patch ... :( :( :(

tom keeley
03-15-2007, 03:01 PM
no somone how to get lots of money very quick.
and what are the breeds of the magic fish? by tom keeley

many thanks
:D ;) :rolleyes: :) :cool: :p ;) :confused: :o :eek: :mad: :( :shortcut: :command:

julianm
03-16-2007, 07:18 AM
Come on, guys, no need for piracy here, the game is so cheap anyway!

odyuess
03-27-2007, 09:35 AM
Guys, what is the maximum life-span of fishes.. :confused: :confused:

thanks...
Ody

katie_fisher
04-12-2007, 05:14 AM
Look im here to give you some advice, you might say its cheating but its not its just i came across a site from which you pick 2 fish and they breed now you dont have to but what i did was i concentrated on one fish for instance the Speckled Leafish. I looked at my fish and realised that:

Crimson + flagged
Razorback + stubby
Greenfin + spined
Spined + great sail

so you could add those together buy just buying a ordinary pack of eggs and mix them around like crazy, you might end up with a magic fish or a fish that is missing and that you need to breed with the other fish you have, here's the site if you feel like you need some help = http://www.engenuous.com/fish_tycoon_guide_cheat/fish_tycoon_guide_cheat.cfm

katie_fisher
04-12-2007, 05:23 AM
Please help me, i got 6 magic fish the only one i dont have is the Wasp Grouper.

Thanks yours truly

Katie_fisher

Bunches1961
04-17-2007, 02:50 PM
I just found this game today and have figured out most of the basics but, it says you must be present in the store to sell the fish. How do you get yourself there to do that?? Thank you.

leela84
04-19-2007, 06:09 AM
if you need money for this game look on the net for a program called cheatomatic.............it saved me heaps of time havin 2 wait for money and i now have that much i could never sell another fish and play for the next 100 years.................hope it helps sum ppl :)

coolyellow
04-21-2007, 05:28 PM
ok you guys want to know how i got millions? well this is what i did. i breeded many Silky Fatfish and priced them at millions of $ and the people actually bought them

Danniegurl
04-28-2007, 02:56 AM
**** S P O I L E R ALERT ********

For a SPOILER thread - go here:

http://www.pdarcade.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=205

Altho I now know this info, I still can't breed a Speckled Leaffish!!!

Darn! :)

I got it, it is pretty easy to breed...umm I wrote it down which you need to breed

I used a Greenfin Stickfish and a Spined Beta which I think both of those you can get from the cheapest eggs.
I don't have either one of the parents on my list which means they came from the eggs. I think in this one I used 2 sets of eggs, the starter and then I bought the cheap ones again.

Danniegurl
04-28-2007, 03:03 AM
I really wish this game had a time thing Like the Sims. SO that the game could go faster I hate having to mess with my time on the computer to make the computer go faster. Now with that cheat do you have to close out the game completely?? I got a stubby beta, and I have environment number 1 (not the one that you get when you start but the first one u buy) It keeps dying also I bred some other fish that have not survived. Is there a guide somewhere the specifies the level of environment? How about money cheats codes? Anything. I saw the post a couple above mine regarding downloading something, but I'm hesitent to downloading something I'm not so sure about or its origin.

Danniegurl
04-28-2007, 03:04 AM
ok you guys want to know how i got millions? well this is what i did. i breeded many Silky Fatfish and priced them at millions of $ and the people actually bought them

How long did it take them to buy them?
Do you have the research advertising up at the highest level?

Danniegurl
04-28-2007, 03:06 AM
go to where you purchased the game and they can send you the activation code via email.

I was wondering that. I think i purchased mine online but i'm not sure what site, how would you go about doing that?

Danniegurl
04-28-2007, 03:08 AM
can u tell me what fish tycoon ur playing so that i can donwload ur fish tycoon game to match with the patch çause im playing reflexive fish tycoon

whats reflexive tycoon?

lavi
05-06-2007, 06:53 AM
Hi, my name is Lavi and I have the trial version (The game is turn off evry 2 minute) and I want to know are some one have the activation code for the Reflexive Arcade version (trial).
thank for any one try help!

wonderchick
05-13-2007, 09:33 AM
Iknow that this will sound really dumb but do you mind telling me how you make a pink shark cause I'm haveing trouble finding new breeds of fish !!! LOL :o

wonderchick
05-13-2007, 09:51 AM
Can you remember what the cheat code was that your mom put in and where she put it in because I'm really stuck and need some help PLEASE TRY TO REMEMBER !!!

Leah-j
05-13-2007, 06:12 PM
hi..i found this game the other day, its been running for 29 hours so far, i love it...but cant find a free download of it and the game shops here didnt have it. i am using trial version, so far i have 4 magic fish...greenfin spotanus, speckled leaffish, oriental goldbulb and the canary fire arrow, but im having trouble finding CATFISH , CAN ANYBODY HELP? :confused: i just want to see how they look lol... :D

wonderchick
05-17-2007, 09:33 AM
:) [QUOTE=Leah-j]hi..i found this game the other day, its been running for 29 hours so far, i love it...but cant find a free download of it and the game shops here didnt have it. i am using trial version, so far i have 4 magic fish...greenfin spotanus, speckled leaffish, oriental goldbulb and the canary fire arrow,

I'm just hoping you'll tell me but how do you make an oriental goldbulb and a canary fire arrow !!!

BrentDC
05-17-2007, 11:29 AM
Fish Tycoon is really simple game once you know the correct way to play it. First of all you need to purchase it (in the trial version you can only discover two magic fish). Second of all you need to understand that the breed of fish and the type of fin a independent of one another (i.e. Greenfin+Spined=speckled, Fruitfish+Spotanus=Leafish). With this information I made two separate charts, one containing fish combos and the other containing fin combos. These charts are so effective that the game can be won in less than a week (without messing with the clock). I'm not going to post the charts because making them was half the fun. (I wouldn't want to make it to easy).

catfish
05-19-2007, 09:31 AM
Fish Tycoon is really simple game once you know the correct way to play it. First of all you need to purchase it

yeah yeah... or download it and google for a crack code :)