View Full Version : Photoskin
01-14-2003, 04:23 PM
ok.. stupid question.. I know it's been answered before.. but no database.. no place to search.. How do I get pictures into photoskin?? even better.. how do I find a manual to read? (in english)
01-14-2003, 04:27 PM
Basically on the NX you do this.
1. Take picture
2. copy it to desktop/laptop
3. resize it or crop it to 216 x 130
4.create a blank 320 x 320 image
5. paste your resized image into it, preferably at the top center
6. save picture to a useful name
7. run PictureGear Lite
8. choose photo and output to MS (you can do to hard drive)
9. copy image from MS to internal or hotsync it to internal.
Now PhotoSkin will see your photo.
01-14-2003, 04:32 PM
wow thanks! I will try that.
vBulletin v3.0.3, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.