View Full Version : regarding POSE
05-12-2003, 03:46 PM
i wanted to know... how do you get the pose to hotsync with the cpu.. i mean there is no usb option in it and i dont have a serial port for hotsyncing...
is it possible to hot sync the pose to the cpu then thru networking?
05-12-2003, 04:09 PM
Follow the steps carefully
1. Select the Simulator menu Settings>Communications> Redirect NetLib calls to TCP/IP in order to redirect the NetLib calls to the host machine's TCP/IP stack.
2. Using the Simulator menu Settings>Communications> Communication ports, set the cradle's port to TCP/IP bound to localhost:9.
3. In the HotSync settings for the host computer, enable Network Hotsync.
4. In the HotSync application in the simulation session, set the following settings:
- Tap Modem.
- Select Options>Modem Sync Prefs and tap Network. Tap OK to save the changes.
- Select Options>LANSync Preferences and tap LANSync. Tap OK to save the changes.
- Select Options>Primary PC Setup and enter 127.0.0.1 as the Primary PC Address. Tap OK to save the changes.
- Select Options>Connection Setup and select Cradle/Cable. Tap Done to save the changes.
- Tap Select Service to set your service preferences, and then tap Done.
does it work now?
05-13-2003, 04:52 AM
ok here is where the problem lies.. ie the last step "Tap Select Service to set your service preferences, and then tap Done"
what do i write here coz the options it gives like at and t etc are not available here.. so when i try to hotsync it fails... its either this last step that gets me screwed or maybe some thing earlier on in the cofiguration i dont do right.. but im sure its the former as i follow the instruction step by step..
05-13-2003, 08:44 AM
i think you have to put 00 in as the number to dial in the select service screen.
vBulletin v3.0.3, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.