View Full Version : Disabling YiShow auto-refresh?
01-14-2003, 01:04 PM
Somebody mentioned a way to do this shortly before the forums died.
01-14-2003, 04:44 PM
1. Buy YiShow.
2. Back up your copy of YiShow and all other files.
3. Download HexWorkshop and run it.
4. Drag "yishow-english.prc" onto the hex editor window.
5. Press "Ctrl-F" to bring up the search window.
6. Type "4eba 177c" as the value to search for. When you find it, it should be right under your cursor.
7. Type "4e71 4e71" into the edit window. The changes should now appear in red.
8. Save the modified prc file.
9. Hotsynch the new file to your Clie. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: Make these modifications at your own risk. I have tried this method on version 5.2 and it works for me. Backup all your files before you try this to prevent any accidental loss of data. You will need to manually scan your files whenever you add new programs or change memory sticks with applications.
01-14-2003, 04:53 PM
Great, worked like a charm. Much faster now.
01-14-2003, 05:06 PM
anything similar for zlauncher?
vBulletin v3.0.3, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.