PDA

View Full Version : T650 vs. Razr

Papageoff
12-17-2005, 11:12 AM
I have to get a new phone. It's on my parent's contract, so data plan is pretty much out. I already have a T5 that I like. Would you get the Razr, Rokr, or Treo 650 (refurb). They are all close in price.

SonyStyle
12-17-2005, 11:31 AM
it really depends on ur needs. if you need pda needs, then u would need to get a treo 650. if you don't care about palm os or give a crap about any pda needs, and all u need is a phone that is stylish and able to answer/make calls then u would get the razr v3

Papageoff
12-17-2005, 12:33 PM
Yeah, I like the treo. If the Rokr used regular SD cards, I would just get that. But, I am gonna get the razr.

dragonsgames
12-17-2005, 12:40 PM
They are coming out with a RAZR V3i, which has iTunes on it :)

SamuraiCatJB
12-17-2005, 01:42 PM
Yeah, I like the treo. If the Rokr used regular SD cards, I would just get that. But, I am gonna get the razr.

I don't believe the Razr uses any SD cards, so you are stuck with built in storage only. Just a word of caution. It was one of several reasons I stick with mine rather than go with the RAZR. I think it was smart to wait and check out the RAZR before making my decision, and since my contract determined when I switched anyhow I had more than enough time to make a smart decision.

I looked and compared for a couple of weeks, a couple of days is too short to decide on something to last 2 years.

pgenie
12-17-2005, 01:46 PM
Treo anytime!!!

Papageoff
12-17-2005, 10:19 PM
Well, I am in no rush right now. I will probably wait until after christmas at least. Maybe after my birthday (early Jan). You are very right, I don't want to rush into it. But I have to make it clear what I want if my parents decide to just go do it with out telling me. That is how I ended up with the phone I have, and boy does it suck!

Speaking of things that suck... Cingular MediaNet. You pay $20/month per phone--rediculous. :rolleyes: