PDA

View Full Version : Z22 Networking

DonValor
12-06-2005, 11:38 PM
Hello, all
I'm currently trying to find a way to add PPP networking to my wife's Z22. I found a thread here (http://www.1src.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-95842.html) that details NY in Tokyo's success in doing this for his wrist PDA. I've managed to get the files on to the palm, but it will not dial out. I'll continue to work on this, but if anyone has had any luck with this, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks

-DonValor

Tam Hanna
12-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Did you take the files from OS4 or OS 5?

Try using a T5 or TE2(PM me) maybe!

DonValor
12-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the reply, Tam. I used POSE to acquire my files. The ROMS that I was able to get from the palm website are running Palm OS 4.1.2. I also downloaded the simulator, but when I looked at the files in a hex editor, it looked like it was making calls to certain dll files that are installed along with it. Tried them anyway... no go (I expected this). If you have the v5 files, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could get them for me. I'll try to PM you later. Thanks again!

- DonValor

zire102001
12-08-2005, 05:47 PM
the z22 is not for networking, its just a basic PDA, i am sorry, to get on the internet or a network, buy a tx or higher priced pda...this one is just for organizing..:)