View Full Version : Dilemma!
04-07-2003, 11:50 PM
I ordered a blue SJ33 from an online store, but it's on backorder. They don't know if they're gonna get it in stock before the 25th of April. However, they do have around 870 of the black SJ33s in stock. My dilemma is that I am leaving this address that I am staying at on April 26 and the store can't ship to the address that I am moving to. Should I take my chances and wait for the blue SJ33 and if they don't receive it in time, just cancel my order? Or should I just get them to send me a black SJ33 instead? Thanks for helping me with my shallow / superficial dilemma! :)
04-07-2003, 11:55 PM
Just depends on how important the blue one is to you. My wife wouldn't be happy with anything unless it was the exact one she ordered (such things matter to her). I am the type that has to have everything now (not a good thing) so if they had bright pinks ones they could ship out same day that would be what I would get....now now now - I sound like a toddler.
04-08-2003, 12:17 AM
Right now, the only thing the blue model has over the black model is that since it's a "special / limited edition" model, its value will be greater if I decide to one day sell it on eBay.
vBulletin v3.0.3, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.